Ultra Scoring Kings complete set Jordan, Shaq, etc TRADED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reickholt

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I have these two older sets for trade. Would like to trade each as a set. I moght pull the Jordan from the set for something nice to add to a PC.
LMK Thanks!
Rick
https://www.freewebs.com/rjeickholt/index.htm

*COMPLETE SET (12)

-1995-96 Ultra Scoring Kings Hot Pack #1 Patrick Ewing $3.00

-1995-96 Ultra Scoring Kings Hot Pack #2 Grant Hill $4.00

-1995-96 Ultra Scoring Kings Hot Pack #3 Jim Jackson $1.50

-1995-96 Ultra Scoring Kings Hot Pack #4 Michael Jordan $25.00 (This cards alone is selling for more than what the set is valued at on eBay)

-1995-96 Ultra Scoring Kings Hot Pack #5 Karl Malone $3.00

-1995-96 Ultra Scoring Kings Hot Pack #6 Reggie Miller $4.00

-1995-96 Ultra Scoring Kings Hot Pack #7 Hakeem Olajuwon $3.00

-1995-96 Ultra Scoring Kings Hot Pack #8 Shaquille O'Neal $6.00

-1995-96 Ultra Scoring Kings Hot Pack #9 Scottie Pippen $5.00

-1995-96 Ultra Scoring Kings Hot Pack #10 David Robinson $4.00

-1995-96 Ultra Scoring Kings Hot Pack #11 Glenn Robinson $2.00

-1995-96 Ultra Scoring Kings Hot Pack #12 Jerry Stackhouse $4.00

*COMPLETE SET (10)

-1995-96 Fleer Rookie Phenoms Hot Pack #1 Kevin Garnett $5.00

-1995-96 Fleer Rookie Phenoms Hot Pack #2 Antonio McDyess .75

-1995-96 Fleer Rookie Phenoms Hot Pack #3 Ed O'Bannon .50

-1995-96 Fleer Rookie Phenoms Hot Pack #4 Bryant Reeves .50

-1995-96 Fleer Rookie Phenoms Hot Pack #5 Shawn Respert .50

-1995-96 Fleer Rookie Phenoms Hot Pack #6 Joe Smith .75

-1995-96 Fleer Rookie Phenoms Hot Pack #7 Jerry Stackhouse $2.00

-1995-96 Fleer Rookie Phenoms Hot Pack #8 Damon Stoudamire $1.50

-1995-96 Fleer Rookie Phenoms Hot Pack #9 Gary Trent .50

-1995-96 Fleer Rookie Phenoms Hot Pack #10 Rasheed Wallace $2.00

Last edited:
When you say better RCs do you mean in just baseball or other sports as well?
Actively only collecting baseball. Its possible I might consider something in FB, but my guess is that anyone that I would be interested in is much higher than what I have here.

Actively only collecting baseball. Its possible I might consider something in FB, but my guess is that anyone that I would be interested in is much higher than what I have here.
Maybe, who would you be interested in. I have a couple rookies I could trade.

I still have this that you wanted in a different thread:
Ripken, Jr., Cal 2000 Finest Refractor #70
As I said, my OPG has expired, but I think you had said before that it had a BV of $50
Just checked in the most recent Beckett magazine on the Ripken and its listed at $45. LMK if you want to trade the Ripken for the insert sets.

Just checking....do you still have the Anthony Santander button card? If so, what kind of value do you have on it? I have put my hands on the Ripken refractor, so I think we are good on it. I think you also had a Finest 1999 football set, if I am not getting confused.

Just checking....do you still have the Anthony Santander button card? If so, what kind of value do you have on it? I have put my hands on the Ripken refractor, so I think we are good on it. I think you also had a Finest 1999 football set, if I am not getting confused.
Still have the Santander button card. Not sure on a trade value, will probably vary a little depending on what is available for it. I will have to check on the finest set but pretty sure it was 98. May have traded that one.

UPDATE: Just checked on the 98 Finest set. (It appears to have been traded (not where it should be anyway :rolleyes:) On the bright side I dug out a box I had no idea I even had - found a 1997 Pacific Revolution outside of the box says complete set but I haven't gone through it yet. it would include a couple of nice Rcs.

I have rookies of Roethlisberger, Peyton Manning, and Eli Mannining if those are big enough superstars.
They are certainly in the superstar category but I've already traded or trying to trade RCS of all 3 already. Currently not looking for more.

If you want to post the trade for these 2 sets for the Ripken 2000 Finest Refractor #70, go ahead. And if you look in my sig and see anything for the Santander, let me know. And we can ship at the same time. I won't want to give up too much for it, but I don't have a card like it, so thought it was neat. I thought at one time you said something like $10, but that may have been a number I was thinking based on ebay comps. Thanks, Tony.

If you want to post the trade for these 2 sets for the Ripken 2000 Finest Refractor #70, go ahead. And if you look in my sig and see anything for the Santander, let me know. And we can ship at the same time. I won't want to give up too much for it, but I don't have a card like it, so thought it was neat. I thought at one time you said something like $10, but that may have been a number I was thinking based on ebay comps. Thanks, Tony.
Trade has been posted. Would need more than $10 in trade for the Santander RC/auto/button card. Least I would consider is $25.

Any interest in the 97 Revolution set?