WTT/WTS: TTM/IP Autographs - BB, BK, HK, FB - HOFers too! - $1 to $5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi Kevin -

Sounds good. Sale is posted. Thanks again!!

Scobes

You are welcome, now stop cleaning out, I am buying too much!!! Kidding, I have been looking for several of those guys for a long time, that is awesome that you have them for sale! Very much appreciated!

God bless,

Kevin

You are welcome, now stop cleaning out, I am buying too much!!! Kidding, I have been looking for several of those guys for a long time, that is awesome that you have them for sale! Very much appreciated!

God bless,

Kevin

Hi Kevin -

I always have stuff coming in and going out - so you'll probably find others you can use too! haha! Thanks again!

Scobes

Scobes, before I send the envelope, I should ask.....do you have anything signed by Tom Herr or Bruce Sutter? Just thought I would ask before sending!

Blessings,

Kevin

Scobes, these look just AWESOME! I will post my customs when I finish them! Thanks again!

Blessings,

Kevin

Hi Kevin -

Great - I can't wait to see what you make! Thanks!

Scobes

P.S. I have a few more Brooklyn Dodgers incoming, so I'll update when they come in!

Hey Everyone -

List has been updated with plenty of new ones! Willing to trade or sell. Pics of anything can be provided. LMK. Thanks!!

Scobes

Hey Everyone -

List has been updated with a bunch of new stuff! Willing to sell or trade. I can take pics of anything listed. Hoping to make some more deals. LMK. Thanks!!

Scobes

Ok Scobes. How about these 2:

Chandler, Eddie - (Inscription "'47 Brooklyn Dodger - Pitchr - Won Pennant") - Blue - Deceased 2003 - $4
Cisar, George - (Inscription "Brooklyn Dodgers 1937-38") - Black - Deceased 2010 - $4

Any other Brooklyn Dodgers you know of?

Thanks and God bless!!

Kevin

Ok Scobes. How about these 2:

Chandler, Eddie - (Inscription "'47 Brooklyn Dodger - Pitchr - Won Pennant") - Blue - Deceased 2003 - $4
Cisar, George - (Inscription "Brooklyn Dodgers 1937-38") - Black - Deceased 2010 - $4

Any other Brooklyn Dodgers you know of?

Thanks and God bless!!

Kevin

Hi Kevin -

In addition to the Chandler and the Cisar, here are the other Plain Index Cards who have spent time with the Brooklyn Dodgers. Let me know if you can use any. LMK. Thanks!!

Scobes

Plain 3x5 Index Cards
Albosta, Ed - Blue - Deceased 2003 - $3
Aspromonte, Bob - Black - $1
Babich, Johnny - Black - Deceased 2001 - $3
Bartley, Boyd - Black - Deceased 2012 - $3
Berres, Ray - Blue - Deceased 2007 - $3
Bordagaray, Frenchy - Black - Deceased 2000 - $4
Borkowski, Bob - Black - Deceased 2017 - $3
Bragan, Bobby - Black - Deceased 2010 - $3
Collum, Jackie - Blue - Deceased 2009 - $3
Lehman, Ken - Blue - Deceased 2010 - $3

I will take Bobby Bragan and Jackie Collum, as well as the Ken Lehman and Boyd Bartley please! That should make an even $20 if my math is good?

Also, do you have any toploaders you would like to sell me? Looking for 3x5 now, I ended up with a deal for some standard size ones! Let me know, thanks!!

Last edited:
Hey Everyone -

List updated with new items! Pics of any of it can be provided. I am willing to sell or trade these. Just looking to make some deals. LMK. Thanks!!

Scobes