2020 Finest Flashbacks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

3greyhounds

MVP
5.00 star(s)
So did anyone manage to get some of this from Topps last week?

Interesting way they picked to try and beat the bots and flippers - you entered an online raffle at topps.com - if you were selected you then got a chance to buy two boxes at $55 each. Online sales ONLY. Crazy thing is, not everyone who was selected got product - they sold out pretty quickly and more than a few people are not happy.

The boxes are now going for about $300 on eBay and the singles prices are crazy - Robert RCs selling at $200+. Insane.

(as I sit waiting for my two boxes to arrive... :cool:)

Best,
Dan

Supply and demand... limited release item and not a lot of it out there = higher prices. Not that I agree with it, but right now I'll take any extra cash I can get. Even base cards are going for more than $1 each in lot sales.

Interesting that Topps only let those who were able to get the product buy two boxes - no way you can make a set as only 90 cards per box and the set is 200 cards. That means you gotta go to the secondary market to complete a set no matter what. I'm personally hoping the typical Topps ****** collation means I get two Roberts in each box!

Supply and demand... limited release item and not a lot of it out there = higher prices. Not that I agree with it, but right now I'll take any extra cash I can get. Even base cards are going for more than $1 each in lot sales.

Interesting that Topps only let those who were able to get the product buy two boxes - no way you can make a set as only 90 cards per box and the set is 200 cards. That means you gotta go to the secondary market to complete a set no matter what. I'm personally hoping the typical Topps ****** collation means I get two Roberts in each box!

If you open them let me know as I may be interested in some singles. Thanks.

If you.want.to see.some boxes broke Phils Pulls on YouTube! Amazing what you can pick so when you're a multi-millionaire ex ball player, with places like blowout and tons of breakers trying to be your buddy.
Also watch his sapphire war breaks, where the winner of the war.gets all the cards,usually a couple thousand dollars,but apparently chump change to Phil.

If you.want.to see.some boxes broke Phils Pulls on YouTube! Amazing what you can pick so when you're a multi-millionaire ex ball player, with places like blowout and tons of breakers trying to be your buddy.
Also watch his sapphire war breaks, where the winner of the war.gets all the cards,usually a couple thousand dollars,but apparently chump change to Phil.

Ive watched his videos and follow on twitter. Dude has money to burn. Although, I have a 35 year head start on him for a collection. LOL

What did you pull? Anything worth while?

What did you pull? Anything worth while?

Ah, I never got to that, did I? Didn't do too badly...

Base Refractor hits - Machado and Vlad Jr.

Gold Refractor hits - Kean Wong RC and David Dahl

Black Refractor hit - Cavan Biggio

Those are already sold, if anyone was interested (the Vlad went for $88, Machado for $44).

Was lucky enough to hit all the big names except for one. With the two boxes plus a lot I bought off the Bay, I ended up one card short of the set - Bichette. Bit the bullet and bought one. I have singles up on the Bay now - everyone that has them is pricing them between $2 - $3 for base. RCs and stars are more (MUCH more in some cases). Again, it's supply and demand - plus, I need $$$ - haven't worked in 3 months.

Username on eBay is the same - 3greyhounds - here's the link to my available Flashbacks:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/184380042536

Thanks,
Dan

Last edited:
Ah, I never got to that, did I? Didn't do too badly...

Base Refractor hits - Machado and Vlad Jr.

Gold Refractor hits - Kean Wong RC and David Dahl

Black Refractor hit - Cavan Biggio

Those are already sold, if anyone was interested (the Vlad went for $88, Machado for $44).

Was lucky enough to hit all the big names except for one. With the two boxes plus a lot I bought off the Bay, I ended up one card short of the set - Bichette. Bit the bullet and bought one. I have singles up on the Bay now - everyone that has them is pricing them between $2 - $3 for base. RCs and stars are more (MUCH more in some cases). Again, it's supply and demand - plus, I need $$$ - haven't worked in 3 months.

Username on eBay is the same - 3greyhounds - here's the link to my available Flashbacks:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/184380042536

Thanks,
Dan

Hi Dan
The other place to go is sportslot.com Very few cards and lots of buyers that hate ebay fees.
bob

I got some through my Montgomery Club membership. I opened two and hit a Bo Bichette Black /25 and Acuna Gold /50 Refractor - Benintendi and Abreu regular refractors and a Willi Castro Gold /50 as well. I've sold through most of the hits and base cards now and did very well - I even sold a little early and left some money on the table.

Just sold most of my Juan Soto...over $1,800.00 minus expensive about $1,400.00. straight into the bank increasing my savings! Best regards, David