Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Go to collectorskip's ebay items

Opening Night(s)

Well, the season is finally starting. A bit surreal with no fans, cardboard cutouts, players wearing masks, remote announcers, but at least there is some action.
    Mets off to good start thanks to deGrom and Cespedes.
    What's your take on things so far?
    Frank
    On small trades I use PWE but'll use a bubble mailer if you ask.
    Slow trader. Please be patient: I love trading, but I don't have enuf time for it, so it takes me a while.

Check my site: http://www.freewebs.com/frankpell/ for wants and trade items.
    "CMB"'s will be ignored. Sorry.

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Go to kirbyfan11's ebay items
    Good pitching match ups in the NL Kyle Hendricks channels his inner Greg Maddux against the Brewers. Almost a complete game shut out, he had 8.66 innings and only 102 pitches. just let him finish the game. On a off note Stephen Strausberg led the NL with 206 innings last year....Yikes. Twins offense picked up right where they left off. Max Kepler becomes the first player in franchise history (including the Senators to hit home runs in his first two ab's of the season. Nice to have baseball back.
    "Tomorrow isn't promised to any of us"Kirby Puckett at his retirement speech July 16th 1996

Kirby Puckett Haves 454/3189 14.23 %

Autograph's of Players seen in person 130/1246 10.4%

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Haven't focused on any details yet - just happy to have baseball back!!! It is nice to flip on MLB Network and see actual game highlights.
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Go to collectorskip's ebay items
    I enjoyed watching a couple of games between teams I would not normally see: Twins v. White Sox and Angels v. A's.
    On small trades I use PWE but'll use a bubble mailer if you ask.
    Slow trader. Please be patient: I love trading, but I don't have enuf time for it, so it takes me a while.

Check my site: http://www.freewebs.com/frankpell/ for wants and trade items.
    "CMB"'s will be ignored. Sorry.

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Go to kirbyfan11's ebay items
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirbyfan34 View Post
    Good pitching match ups in the NL Kyle Hendricks channels his inner Greg Maddux against the Brewers. Almost a complete game shut out, he had 8.66 innings and only 102 pitches. just let him finish the game. On a off note Stephen Strausberg led the NL with 206 innings last year....Yikes. Twins offense picked up right where they left off. Max Kepler becomes the first player in franchise history (including the Senators to hit home runs in his first two ab's of the season. Nice to have baseball back.
    Actually made a mistake, Hendricks did complete the game. First Opening Day CG SH since 1993.
    "Tomorrow isn't promised to any of us"Kirby Puckett at his retirement speech July 16th 1996

Kirby Puckett Haves 454/3189 14.23 %

Autograph's of Players seen in person 130/1246 10.4%