WTB/WTTF: Dylan Cease, Eloy Jimenez, and Yoan Moncada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Not much but I have this is you want it 2020 Topps - 1985 Topps Baseball #85-30 RY Dylan Cease. Would trade for A Yankee card that I need.

Hello,

Want to see what is out there for Cease, Eloy and Moncada. Primarily interested in RC and Auto's (Not really interested in unlicensed products, Opening day, Big League, Fire, or Bunt cards). Let me know what you have and price.

Thanks!
In Cease...I have his rookie gold paper and some bowman chrome draft green refractor......I have a few (various years) green refractors of Eloy. I collect mainly bowman chrome draft. Easy to trade with. Don

I have a bunch of your guys on my trade page, link in sig. I would be looking for guys in my sig. Thanks DG

Hey Buddy! I might have a few of the Cease cards for trade....Let u know in a few hours.....Vons food delivery coming from 8:00 am or 12:00 am today...Best regards, David

Rhubarb_Runner, thank you for the message.

I am not trying to ignore anyone. Have not been on the site since August and many of my cards were packed away. I will be returning, as I still have gotten some 20 TC, BC, Best and would like to trade for sets I missed. Until then I am not in a good position to figure out trades until I organize my new stuff and get access to my cards.

Will create a new thread at that point and look forward to trade talks then.