Any "Classics" Sets collectors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

six43dpnc

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Have collected lost in the last 30 years and trying to thin down a bit.

I have these Classics set for sale (so I can buy more hof autos)

Please be aware that the postage in most cases is more than the set, but I have to charge for it! (so buy a LOT, lol)

1987 Classic mlb Board Game (fo) This is the complete game with board/100 cards/ game pieces/scorecards in the original box (Ryan, Ripken) $60 dlvd

Prices for these do not include delivery
1990 Classic Blue mlb board game (fs in blister package) 150 cards with board and pieces Ryan on front of 1 pack of cards $8
1990 Classic yellow mlb trivia board game (fs in blister package) 99 trivia cards Griffey front of 1 pack of cards, other pack has quad card Viola, Chipper, Maddux, Ryan $7
1991 Classic lmn trivia board game (fs in blister package series1(x3) $5 ea, series 2 $5, series 3 $5
1993 Classic mlb trivia board game (fs in blister package) (Bonds front card on 1 pack of cards) $8
1990 Classic Premier Edition 1st Round Draft Picks 1990(fs) Chipper on front sealed w/coa $4
1991 Classic Draft Picks Brien Taylor on front (fs) w/coa $4
1991 Classic Best The Minors (fo) thome, pedro, chipper $15
1988 Classic travel edition red (fs) cards #151-200 $8
1988 Classic travel edition blue (fs) cards #201-150 $6
1989 Classic travel purple mlb board game (fs blister) griffey front of 1 pack cards 151-200 $8
1990 Classic update mlb board game (fs blister) front of one pack Ryan Knows Bo cards $4
1989 Classic travel orange $10 (cellophane wrapped and supposed to be a griffey in set, butnot sure about the wrapping!)

John

Last edited:
Hi John. Goodness I remember that 87 game! Perhaps I’m sentimental as we played it all the time. What condition and what would your ask be?

Please let me know a price delivered for the following:

1991 Classic lmn trivia board game series 3

Thanks,

Bryon

Hi John. Goodness I remember that 87 game! Perhaps I’m sentimental as we played it all the time. What condition and what would your ask be?

Board itself has 4 small spots about the size of a pea. Rest is perfect. The box has a wear spot where someone (me) stored it with the spinner piece on the board back rubbed on the top over the years. The box as a whole...it would probably be hard to find a nicer one that's not factory sealed.

Lookin for $60 dlvd ($21 to ship in a board game flat rate box)

John

Board itself has 4 small spots about the size of a pea. Rest is perfect. The box has a wear spot where someone (me) stored it with the spinner piece on the board back rubbed on the top over the years. The box as a whole...it would probably be hard to find a nicer one that's not factory sealed.

Lookin for $60 dlvd ($21 to ship in a board game flat rate box)

John

Thank you John. I will hold for now but if I get too reminiscent I’ll touch base!

I've got a ton of small sets to sell and I'm was afraid this was going to happen often. Postage is more than the set!

Would sell that set for $5, but shipping in a padded flat rate envelope is $7......so $12dvd

John