Need some help from Panini

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reickholt

MVP
5.00 star(s)
OK, here is my problem. I have had a redemption submitted for for nearly a year and half with no card.
Would really like the card I am supposed to get.

2019 Donruss Signature Series Pink Fireworks auto Fernando Tatis Jr #'d - don't know what to do.

I have tried calling the customer support phone number listed on their website. What a joke! You get put on hold and after 60 seconds you are hung up on. I tried the number a dozen times.

Does anyone have a "working" number or address that I could old school even mail a letter, maybe an email address that I could talk to someone about the card?

Problem #2
Just pulled another redemption from 2020 Absolute 2020 Absolute Ink Spectrum Purple auto of Ben Zobrist. Do I send it in now or wait?

Ant help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone.
Rick

Last edited:
Personally unless it's a card I plan on keeping I would never redeem anything with Panini again. They are terrible. Put that Rizzo on eBay and sell it!!

When they updated their site a few months back they deleted all my redemption's and I've had the same problem trying to call them. I've even sent a couple emails with no response!! I had 6 redemption's but now none!! At least they were all low end autos.

Personally unless it's a card I plan on keeping I would never redeem anything with Panini again. They are terrible. Put that Rizzo on eBay and sell it!!

When they updated their site a few months back they deleted all my redemption's and I've had the same problem trying to call them. I've even sent a couple emails with no response!! I had 6 redemption's but now none!! At least they were all low end autos.

OUCH!!!! I am hoping to find another contact point somewhere.

I did some research and I think I've got to at least try to get it. From what I can tell from the product information the purple version is #'d/10