WTTF: Erik Rivera, Matthew Lugo, Mario Feliciano, Eliot Ramos, Edwin Rios

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I was wondering if you had any base cards from my 2018 and 19 Topps want lists and inserts from 2018 through 2020 Topps. I'm also trying to complete the following from 2020: Donruss, Topps Heritage, Opening Day, Big League, Bowman, Gypsy Queen, Prizm and Diamond Kings.

Sounds good. Let me know what you may need for the cards you will be trading me. Thanks.

I was wondering if you had any base cards from my 2018 and 19 Topps want lists and inserts from 2018 through 2020 Topps. I'm also trying to complete the following from 2020: Donruss, Topps Heritage, Opening Day, Big League, Bowman, Gypsy Queen, Prizm and Diamond Kings.

Please provide me with your want list. I couldn't find a homepage in your profile. Thank you.

what years were they drafted? i'll start there and work forward to find some for you

I believe these five prospects from PR have cards in 2019 and/or 2020 Bowman and Bowman Chrome. Will trade for anything of them: base, inserts, parallels, autographs. Not really interested in Panini or Leaf products. I will trade my autos and GU for them, as long as the trade is balanced in BV. You can find my Autos and GU in my Picasa buckets and my lists of inserts, #'ed cards, and refractors are in my Albums in my Profile.

is this one--2017 bowman bd12-heliot ramos-giants-19th overall
2018 bowman bd133-heliot ramos giants 2017 rnd1
2018 bowman platinum top prospects top-29 heliot ramos giants

i must have missed your rcs for trade?i may have more in elite if you want?

Last edited:
is this one--2017 bowman bd12-heliot ramos-giants-19th overall
2018 bowman bd133-heliot ramos giants 2017 rnd1
2018 bowman platinum top prospects top-29 heliot ramos giants

i must have missed your rcs for trade?i may have more in elite if you want?

Looks like you found plenty of Ramos. Did you find any of the other players? Sure, I’ll take a look at your Elite cards.

Anything from the other guys? If not, what do you need for the 3 Ramos you found?

couldn't find anything of the others, you can view my lists if you like. i did not see your rc page, can you direct me to it?

couldn't find anything of the others, you can view my lists if you like. i did not see your rc page, can you direct me to it?

Click on my profile, then scroll down. On the left side I have 4 different albums. One of them if rookie cards.

Click on my profile, then scroll down. On the left side I have 4 different albums. One of them if rookie cards.

ok these are some i like in order
2017 Bowman Draft #BD72 ELOY JIMENEZ
2017 Bowman Draft #BD71 FERNANDO TATIS JR. (Padres)
2018 Bowman's Best Top Prospects #TP-6 JO ADELL (Angels)
2019 Bowman's Best Top Prospects #TP25 ANDREW VAUGHN (White Sox)

Hello, I have a Matthew Lugo 2020 Bowman Sterling Auto.

I would be looking for Rookies from the last couple of years and would be more interested in parallels

let me know

ok these are some i like in order
2017 Bowman Draft #BD72 ELOY JIMENEZ
2017 Bowman Draft #BD71 FERNANDO TATIS JR. (Padres)
2018 Bowman's Best Top Prospects #TP-6 JO ADELL (Angels)
2019 Bowman's Best Top Prospects #TP25 ANDREW VAUGHN (White Sox)

Have the Tatis, Adell, and the Vaughn. The Eloy is gone.

Hello, I have a Matthew Lugo 2020 Bowman Sterling Auto.

I would be looking for Rookies from the last couple of years and would be more interested in parallels

let me know

These are the only Rookie Parallels I have, but you are welcome to go through my albums (Profile, Albums) and see if you like any of the other rookies. Thanks.

2018 Topps Chrome Freshman Flash Refractors #FF4 J.P. CRAWFORD RC (Phillies)
2019 Topps Chrome Update Pink Refractors #99 DAVID DAHL AS RC (Rockies)
2020 Topps Inception Green #88 TYLER ALEXANDER RC (Tigers)

Also have these two autos with RC logos:

2019 Finest Autographs #FACS CHRIS SHAW (Giants)

2020 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs #RAMB MICHEL BAEZ (Padres)

Last edited: