Trading To Start Sets I Don't Have And Complete The Ones I Do

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bhk5150

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Trading To Start Sets I Don't Have And Complete The Ones I Do

Greetings From New Jersey!,

My name Is Bill (Billy to my friends), and I have been a set builder since 1981 when my girlfriends Brother got me into the hobby. It's been a really fun ride pack busting and completing sets and starting new ones. So here I am reaching out to you to do just that. I would love to trade for the cards I need on my want list on my web page link (below). But I am also looking to trade for sports/non sports of things I don't have yet, for my quarter of a million fully computerized inventory of inserts and doubles. Mind you, if your looking for Mike Trout relics or Gretzky RC's, I'm not your guy. But if you are looking to move a pile of whatever and pick up a pile of new whatever, well, I encourage you to e-mail me when you have time. And if you have Pete Rose anything, I would be happy to trade him off your hands. So drop me a line if you want here or better yet, my direct e-mail addy; [email protected]. Of course we can complete our trades on the board. Its just easier to answer my direct mail than hit the boards (which I do occasionally unless I have a reason).

Hope to hear from you soon! Stay cool and safe.

God Bless - Billy

My Web Page; http://www.freewebs.com/bhk5150/index.htm

Hi

I have the following 2001 UD Golf from your wantlist. I collect every player who has ever played for the Atlanta Hawks in any team uniform. Only looking for cards I dont already have those... Especially need Joe Smith, Vince Carter, Tracy McGrady, Jeremy Lin and newer cards.
16,19,20,26,35,50,70,71,73,74,76,79,80,82,84,140,143,144,147,150,167,170,173,174,177,183,185,190,195,197,200,

Thanks
MASCHMIT

I'd be interested in seeing your inventory list. If it's separated at all, I'd be most interested in basketball from 2001 to current.

Hey Billy~
Trusting this finds you well... took a trip down want list alley and came up with this:

1997 Bowman
-2E.RenteriaRC 160R.Sexton (the front is blank, do you know anything of this variation or error?)

2002 UPPER DECK MVP BASEBALL SET
– 47, 74, 127Clemens 129 132 152, 158

2016 TOPPS OPENING DAY
-134 143

LMK if you need these. Thanks, Rooster.

Hey MASCHMIT,

Thanks for responding to my post. Not sure if you collect things other than sports cards, but I picked up a unique item some time ago; a Fleer Genuine Memorabilia two sided plastic carry bag of Vince Carter with a facsimile autograph. I can take/send you pictures if you want of the bag if you e-mail me at [email protected]. I would trade it even up for the golf cards if you wanted, as I would like to see a true Vince Carter fan who would appreciate it get it. If not, I can always look for the cards of the players you have interest in and take it from there. Just let me know. Thanks.

God Bless - Billy

Hey Mike,

Thanks for responding to my post. What I can do is, if you e-mail me at [email protected], I can send you back two Excel files. One will be "Odds n Ends", which is a master list of everything that I have something on. So let say you saw on my list that I have listed 2004-05 Upper Deck Basketball, you can give me a list of what you need from that file or, I can send you the file to check out yourself. I may have one card or one thousand from any given set. But it is all computerized so it can be determined very quickly. The second file I would send you is "Inserts", which is a list of over 4,000 inserts I have available for trade. And yes, both files are sorted alpha numerically as well as completely sortable.

Drop me a line if interested. Thanks.

God Bless - Billy

HI

Thanks for the reply. Really just looking for cards since I have so many other Hawks items at my house. If you have a page that lists what you have, i can take a look. There are literally thousands of cards that I need for my Hawks player collection.

Thanks
MASCHMIT

Hey Maschmit,

My apologies for only getting back to you now. Between the storm we got and the fact that my car was under the tree that used to grow on the opposite side of my street (which after the storm was on my side), well, that and a few other things kept me from answering e-mails. No problem with just wanting Atlanta Hawks cards. With four jumbo boxes devoted solely to Basketball I am quite sure I can find a stack for the golf cards you have for me.

I don't really have a list of cards per say. What I do have is an Excel inventory system that has a separate file for every year/card company/sport/set. In words, if you asked me for my 1992-93 Upper Deck Basketball inventory, I could send you that file and you could see how many cards of each card in the set I have. I also have a list of over 4,000 inserts I can e-mail you as well if you contact me at [email protected]. Not many big name game used and autographed type stuff. But it is in alpha/numeric/chronological order and fully sortable.

Please hit me back and let me know how you want to work things. I can put together a pile of assorted Hawks (no doubles of course) to trade for what you have or you can counter propose with something different. Whatever kills COVD19 time if fine by me:)

God Bless - Billy

I Check your Page I Cane Up

2007 Topps 16 39 226 240 258 278 287 289302 306 342 366 389 396 419 465 501 523 549 556 597 636 Let Me Know

Donnie

Hey Donnie,

Thanks for answering my post. I would like to trade for these if they are in mint condition. What might you be looking for in trade?

God Bless - Billy

Hey Katester,

Anything I don't have I am interested in. If you contact me at [email protected] I can send you an Excel based list of my personal collection if items I have already. Anything not on this file, I am interested in:).

God Bless - Billy