August Show Off Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

So long

It’s been a long time since I’ve posted and went to post a few photos from my camera roll, and I don’t have the slightest clue how to. I feel so obsolete.

It’s been a long time since I’ve posted and went to post a few photos from my camera roll, and I don’t have the slightest clue how to. I feel so obsolete.

Look time buddy! Are the pictures on a site like...photobucket or something else....then it is theres computer codes which u use to post the pictures or scans on this site.......codes would start with img and end with /img .....Best regards, David

cabrera

NICE!! 1967 Topps is my absolute favorite baseball set. Anytime I see nice copiess of those it makes me smile!! I always look forward to see what vintage you picked up next.

Ive got several second year lots coming so Ill be sure to post them. Late 70's

I saw this one and had to have it... 2020 Topps Tribute Franchise Best Auto. There's an open space between the front and back of the card that creates a shadow-box effect. Looks even better in person.

2020cal1.jpeg

That is just WICKED COOL!

3GH-- that is sweet!!

Thanks guys - I watched some (okay, a LOT of...) box breaks on YouTube from Phil's Pulls - he's Phil Hughes, a former MLB pitcher. In one of the videos he did a half case break of Tribute (must be nice to have that kind of $$$). Saw the Fisk auto, thought "that's a sweet card", found a Ripken, and made a deal - actually, a few of them - I sorta went on a binge, which means there will be more cards posted shortly.

(hoping the wife doesn't find out... :D )

Last edited:
(edited)_Scan_0003(6).png

When I saw this Stephen Root autograph my first thought was how fun the show News Radio was.