WTTF: Nicholas Castellanos 2014 Topps #195 base and parallels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thebradau

All-Star
4.90 star(s)
Looking to trade for these Castellanos rookies. When he was a tiger, I collected a bunch and would like to grow that collection. I would also be interested in any 2014 topps chrome base and parallels.
Trade list is a work in progress so please let me know what you’re hunting and I will quickly respond.
Thank you kindly

He's with the Dodgers... :cool:

I have two of them - looking for Ripkens/Poseys/Goldschmidts I don't have. "Have" lists are in my signature.

Thanks,
Dan

Hi Dan and thanks for the post! I don't have any of those guys that you don't already own. I'm sorry :/

Got anything in the tradebait department? Bichette, Alonso, Aquino, Alvarez, Acuna Jr., Vlad Jr.?

Hi Dan. I am out but will get you a list of what I have. I don’t have much new stuff as I only buy lots and flat-rates (most of those are cherry picked :/ ) but I am hopeful I have something. I’ll post later today. Thank you again!