How to brighten a Monday...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

3greyhounds

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Was digging through my 2012 box and came across not one, but two of these:

2012htrout.jpg

Current BV $75-$200. Made the day a little better! :cool:

Congratulations on the find. It is very timely. I had to do a double take on that $200 valuation, because just a few months ago it was valued at $100.

I need one to complete my 2012 set. Is it available for trade, and if so, what do you need?

I'd like to get a comparable Ripken, but that likely means an auto. PM me with an offer.

Congratulations on the find. It is very timely. I had to do a double take on that $200 valuation, because just a few months ago it was valued at $100.

Surprised me as well - I was looking for flagship Trouts when I saw the second-year cards were booking @ $25 (found a couple of those, too) and just decided to check the Heritage/GQ box. Strangest thing is, the 2012 Update base is $60 while its variation is only $15 - what's up with that?

Congratulations on the find!! It is always a nice surprise when a find like that shows itself. That is the one nice thing about not being 100% organized and up to date - lots of potential surprises out there still left to be found!

Can't find my two 2011 Topps update of Mike Trout!! The three one I traded to one of Dennis's kids. Best regards, David

Oh my goodness, David — hope you can find those!
Jeff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! That is awesome. I am in the process of getting lists done for my flagship Topps needs, along with updates and I'm SOOOOOOO glad that in the few packs I bought of 2011 update, that I got a Trout. Even more so now that it is booking for 1200 bucks!