8 Blasters & Album for 2019 Topps MLB Stickers Cards Plus 120 Opened Singles SOLD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

anglinomics

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
List listing is sold. Thanks for looking.

I bought a case of blasters from 2019 Topps Stickers Cards and 2 albums. I finished the 236 sticker set with 8 of the 16 blasters that were in the case. These are the stickers which have a card on the back. I also have about 120 duplicates from my completed set that I will throw in. The 4 stickers that come with the album are needed for the set. The lot of sticker has not been peeled yet.

8 blasters / 1 sticker album / 120 loose stickers cards that were duplicates from my set. I am asking $39.00 Shipped. That's less than $5 per blaster.

Seven of the blasters are factory sealed. The other one has been open, but contains the full 10 packs unopened. 10 packs per blaster, 4 cards per pack = 320 stickers cards plus the 120 stickers cards that I have left over from my set. Approx 440 stickers cards for a 236 sticker set. The cards are fewer than the stickers because some cards have multiple stickers. None of the stickers have been peeled.

Last edited:
Updated count of singles. Of the 320 cards that I opened, I have 120 duplicates, so there must be 200 cards. Stickers and cards are the same number. The multiple stickers on 1 card make sorting some work.