Tim Getsch (COMC Founder) on SCI - Free Elite Submissions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GotMelky

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I watched the interview Tim from COMC gave on SCI and he does like spinning their problems into positives - like the 1.5 million card backlog they have in processing for instance.

The main takeaway for me was the 10 free Elite submissions - write the code SCI10 on your slip and you should get it as long as you mail in by August.

Wish someone would offer up some competition to these guys.

Amen Brother! I have 2.5 Million buyers and sellers who hate us for our super slow service and no customer service! .....but on the blight side...theres 5.0 million buyers and sellers who we can lure them into joining us with free stuff! The only major problem Tim....you hurt your best customers and sellers!.. Best regards, David

They like spinnning problems.....but never payout......thats to costly.......that will cut into my profits.......but thing about all of the good will spread to the buyers and sellers who were loyal to u during the virus time.... .by not paying out it shows what u thing about your loyal buyers and sellers.....nothing and no respect for them.

Last edited:
Looks like the same old shipping again....ordered 5 topps black cards using credit from all the cards that I purchased......tomorrow is the 35th day or 5 weeks and nothing...

Love it...he like turning problems into positives......good luck so far your doing a terrible job! F on your report card from me...one of your loyal customers........just took 91 days to get one order....and now waiting on 5 cards for 38 days....into the 6 week.....

I’m choosing patience with the COMC backlog. I have had a package waiting to submit to COMC but have held off due to this issue. At some point they will be able to run at full capacity. In the meantime, I’m just having fun flipping and slowly building up enough profit to purchase some high-priced (well at least for me) 71 Topps for my set.

Good luck...getting anyone to buy it once u do submit it.....as I'm was a loyal support of comc....not longer.....wait for four orders.....that took...1st order 50 days......2nd order 56 days and 3 order took 62 days and finally the 4 th order took 91 days.......now on my test is see if their still slow........on order of 5 cards....43 days!!! So even with more employees...the buyers won't be coming.....all we have is bad taste in our mouths.......and a sorry for the delay....but no credit or refunds on the slow boat to China.

Jeff from Customer service email me.......order of 07/20/2020 was to be mailed on 10/20/2020.....3 months.....he will expedite it for me .....in 1 to 2 weeks....but sugguested I pay the virus fee to get my order faster....How about I don't order again......