Top Ten All Time Monthly Trade Totals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Insanely impressive!

You know, except for dlackey (too soon to tell for casket)...perhaps the rest "burned out" from all of those trades?

I have not been able to hit 200 since I joined. I'm lazy though...

Maybe they all ran out of money from mailing all the stuff out :D

I'd like to see how much David spends per month on mailing, but then again, he buys most of his stuff through paypal, which is alright by me :) I don't think ill ever hit 100 trades in a month, nevermind 150 or 200 :(

Robbie

I'd be lucky to reach 50 trades in a month. I think my high is 30 or so. That wore me out and I got tired of seeing the PO everyday, lol.

I got to 90 or so in a month.. And it was pretty much me on here everyday constantly trying to make a trade.. I can't imagine getting that many

Maybe they all ran out of money from mailing all the stuff out :D

I'd like to see how much David spends per month on mailing, but then again, he buys most of his stuff through paypal, which is alright by me :) I don't think ill ever hit 100 trades in a month, nevermind 150 or 200 :(

Robbie

Thanks guys! The cost was quiet a bit for the mailing aspect! I should be back to my normal self for the month of May! Best regards, David

Thanks, got back on the 17th, got 16 trades in the bank already, need to step up the game a bit aqnd unpack the rest of my cards.

Legacy

Wow, you've moved faster than I did this month. Will be checking your threads to see what I can buy from you. Good to have you back here.

I don't think you will see a 100 trades a month anymore. I believe all those years a padded envelope was 65 cents or less. And a regular PWE was less than 20 cents.
Leon

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online