Trade Manager Updates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Try again, y'all. I think I may have got that issue fixed. Please let me know if you encounter any others.

Awesome! Thanks a lot for the hard work! Now comes the task of updating all the trades that have been waiting. That’s fine though, happy to have it all back!

Mike, Thanks for getting the trade manager working. That is the number 1 people are here. Excellent. Thanks, Dave

I echo the sentiments of the other Members. You have not just rescued The Bench from the brink of extinction, you've restored it to its proper place.
Thank you's hardly seem enough!
Frank

Is anyone else having issue with PM's? I no longer see confirmed and unconfirmed PM's...

Appreciate any insight!

What do you mean by confirmed and unconfirmed PMs? If I can get a little more info about what it is you're looking for I might could figure it out.

Outstanding job Mike! Best regards, David

You have fixed this place up so nicely Mike, thank you very much!!

Mike, Thanks for getting the trade manager working. That is the number 1 people are here. Excellent. Thanks, Dave

I echo the sentiments of the other Members. You have not just rescued The Bench from the brink of extinction, you've restored it to its proper place.
Thank you's hardly seem enough!
Frank

Agree with all the above, Great Job Mike!

What do you mean by confirmed and unconfirmed PMs? If I can get a little more info about what it is you're looking for I might could figure it out.

Mike - Once we send a PM a copy goes into your sent file. Also, at the bottom of your PM box, you can see confirmed and unconfirmed PM's. Basically shows you if the member you sent the PM to has read the PM or not. They haven't been showing up for me since the updates. I looked in my settings to see if something had been unchecked that was previously checked and I don't see anything. I appreciate your time!

Thanks
Craig

Mike - Once we send a PM a copy goes into your sent file. Also, at the bottom of your PM box, you can see confirmed and unconfirmed PM's. Basically shows you if the member you sent the PM to has read the PM or not. They haven't been showing up for me since the updates. I looked in my settings to see if something had been unchecked that was previously checked and I don't see anything. I appreciate your time!

Thanks
Craig

I still see it myself. Are you selecting the option "Request a read receipt for this message" on all your PMs? You can see all the messages you had tracked here: https://thebenchtrading.com/private.php?do=trackpm

Mike - You nailed it! It looks like that's something I'll have to check with every PM sent now. I sent myself a couple PM's to test it out. Previously it was just done automatically with every PM sent. No big deal. Just a nice feature that comes in handy from time to time.

I appreciate your help!

Thanks
Craig

Just noticed the June TOTM standing numbers did not change for today......I have in my profile: June 22 points. Best regards, David

Yes, I still haven't written, or found, anything that updates the info automatically. I guess someone just does it manually. I'll figure it out, soon, though.