WTTF: Allen & Ginters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lyrical Kees

Prospect
Does anyone STILL collect or even have the follwing Ginters FOR TRADE ONLY?? I remember when they 1st came out they were such a BIG RAVE and now I feel they aren't a big deal anymore. Cause Topps has been making em since 06, sigh. But I still am STILL missing some stuff from the older years.

07 AG Minis (NO BLACK BORDERS): 161 Manny Ramirez.
07 AG Minis Flags of All Nations: Bulgaria, Germany, Greenland, Italy & Ivory Coast.

08 AG Minis: 103, 153 & 308SP
08 Autographs: AGA-KS Strug AU
08 Relic AGR-JV1 Varitek Bat GU

10 AG National Animals: NA15, 20, 21 & 27.

11 Relic AGR-TW Wakefield

PLMK Amy

Hi Amy; have these:

07 Flags: Bulgaria
08 A&G mini: 103, 153, 308 SP

(if you have a want list for other Ginter R Sox, send it along.....have many)

6.00 cash for PWE delivery, 10.00 for padded envelope. Tks, Jim

Hi Amy; have these:

07 Flags: Bulgaria
08 A&G mini: 103, 153, 308 SP

(if you have a want list for other Ginter R Sox, send it along.....have many)

6.00 cash for PWE delivery, 10.00 for padded envelope. Tks, Jim

Jim Not interested my post specifically said FT!!

Hi Amy.........I only have one........

#NA5 2010 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini National Animals Cow

Please check my site and see if you can hit anything........Thanks.........Mike

http://www.mikekestner.com/mm86

I have a few base, numbered and AU of Mets, NO SPS which is your main want. I'd be willing to trade 05 Leaf Certified Materials 247 Dae-Sung Ko0 NG RC SN 299/499 MT condition I think it's a $5 value about for the cow card.

Amy

Amy, I have 2010 National Animals 49. I'd trade it for a Topps Gold or Rainbow Foil from the past couple years, if you can list out a few to pick from. Or if you have a few A&G Black mini to choose from, I'd pick something from there.
Thanks, Dale

Amy, I have 2010 National Animals 49. I'd trade it for a Topps Gold or Rainbow Foil from the past couple years, if you can list out a few to pick from. Or if you have a few A&G Black mini to choose from, I'd pick something from there.
Thanks, Dale

I think I am already getting NA49 from another person thank you though.

Hi Amy........Don't really collect Mets in particular.........Do you have a Topps Gold from this year or any year? That would work..........Thanks and LMK........Mike

Hi Amy........Don't really collect Mets in particular.........Do you have a Topps Gold from this year or any year? That would work..........Thanks and LMK........Mike

Mike: No just happen to have some AU's and numbered more base/verterans etc of them ;) !

Hi Amy.........Post up what you think is fair and equitable; I'm good with with it........Thanks........Mike

p.s..........Welcome to the Bench + ENJOY!

Unsure about the cow's number I just double checked my numbers/names but he's NOT part of what I need. He cow might have been card #5 which I was mistaken it's 15 I need.

Amy

PS I have 13 Topps Chrome 25 Ryu RC obtw :D

Hi Amy.........Post up what you think is fair and equitable; I'm good with with it........Thanks........Mike

p.s..........Welcome to the Bench + ENJOY!

Hey Amy..........Cow is #5 not #15..........I have the Ryu base chrome; just need the refractor version..........Thanks..........Mike