Break Complete! 2023 Donruss Hobby Baseball Pick 1 Team Get 1 Random Draft Order Spot to Pick a Second Team Style Group Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
The Hits:

3010B422-FFC3-409A-BDF2-50A24F8396FE.jpeg

Live link to group box break video:

67030FB2-A3EB-4664-A9EB-5C2056674785.jpeg

Second Team Draft Order Randomization Video:

This product just released today so I wanted to see if anybody is interested in trying a PICK ONE TEAM and get ONE RANDOM DRAFT ORDER SPOT to PICK YOUR SECOND TEAM STYLE group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2023 DONRUSS BASEBALL.

Box Configuration:

-24 packs per box
-8 cards per pack
-3 Auto or Relic cards per box

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- Donruss Baseball returns in 2023 with a set full of top prospects, Hall of Fame players, and legends of the game!
- Look for an array of inserts including Marvels, Bomb Squad, and new Inserts like Mr.3000 and Cooperstown!
- Collect autographs from rising stars and legends in Monikers, Signature Series, Superstar Scribbles and more!
- Hunt for the ultra rare “The Mick” insert along with Naturals, Whammy, and Superstar Skylines!
- Find 3 Autographs or Memorabilia per box on average!

BOX BREAK
- 3 Autographs or Memorabilia
- 24 Hbby Exclusive Holo Blue Parallels
- 4 Independence Day Parallels
- 1 Liberty Parallel

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 15 spots and the price is $12 per spot. Each spot gets you ONE TEAM THAT YOU PICK AND ONE RANDOM DRAFT SPOT TO PICK A SECOND TEAM from the list of unpicked teams and all of the cards of the players from those teams. We will randomize the list of members in the break to determine the draft order to choose second teams from the unpicked teams when this is full.

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This product releases today and this box has been ordered so we could do this break very soon after this fills if there is interest in this one.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. Brendan1987 Baltimore Orioles, San Diego Padres PAID
2. kpit1978 Seattle Mariners, Cincinnati Reds
3. Molitor04x Arizona Diamondbacks, Texas Rangers PAID
4. smithbrian524 St. Louis Cardinals, Kansas City Royals PAID
5. rubypup Miami Marlins, Chicago White Sox PAID
6. rtsjr New York Yankees, Detroit Tigers PAID
7. rtsjr Washington Nationals, Houston Astros PAID
8. PAVI39 Milwaukee Brewers, Chicago Cubs
9. PAVI39 Atlanta Braves, Toronto Blue Jays
10. dad3309@ Cleveland Guardians, Oakland Athletics PAID
11. dad3309@ Pittsburgh Pirates, Minnesota Twins PAID
12. grapler135s New York Mets, Los Angeles Dodgers PAID
13. dubby25 Boston Red Sox, San Francisco Giants PAID
14. grapler135s Los Angeles Angels, Tampa Bay Rays PAID
15. dragonslayer913 Philadelphia Phillies, Colorado Rockies

Second Team Draft Order:
1. Brendan1987
2. smithbrian524
3. grapler135s
4. kpit1978
5. rubypup
6. rtsjr
7. dad3309@
8. rtsjr
9. PAVI39
10. HoosierBuddy
11. PAVI39
12. Molitor04x
13. dragonslayer913
14. dubby25
15. dad3309@

Last edited:
We are full thank you everybody! I have posted up transactions and will plan to do the second team draft order randomization TOMORROW Sunday June 4th sometime in the afternoon after I get home from my boys baseball games. I’ll keep you guys posted on the time tomorrow.

Thanks and see you then!
Mike