⚾️ 6 Spots Left! 12 Box Case Break! 2021 Topps Series 2 Pick Your Team Style Group Case Break

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Wanted to see if anybody would be interested in trying a PICK YOUR TEAM STYLE group break for a 12 HOBBY BOX CASE of 2021 TOPPS SERIES 2 BASEBALL?

Case configuration:

-12 Hobby Boxes per case

Box configuration:

-24 packs per box
-14 cards per pack
-1 Autograph or Relic Card per box

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 15 spots and the price is $75 per spot. Each spot gets you TWO teams! When you sign up for the break you tell me what your first team pick is (from unpicked remaining teams). For the second teams we will RANDOMIZE the list or remaining teams once all 15 spots are filled and everybody has picked their first team to determine everybody’s second team. We can do this ahead of time before we do the case break so that people can trade teams if they would like to.

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This product has already released and will be ordered if there is enough interest to do the case break.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. Atlanta Braves (jaxbraves)
2. Pittsburgh Pirates (mcgwirenut)
3. Los Angeles Angels (jordanrulz)
4. New York Yankees (criollos)
5. Los Angeles Dodgers (grapler135s)
6. Miami Marlins (dragonslayer913)
7. San Diego Padres (AndyDrummond)
8. St. Louis Cardinals (mgm37)
9. Cleveland Indians (dad3309)

Last edited:

mgm37

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Wanted to see if anybody would be interested in trying a PICK YOUR TEAM STYLE group break for a 12 HOBBY BOX CASE of 2021 TOPPS SERIES 2 BASEBALL?

Case configuration:

-12 Hobby Boxes per case

Box configuration:

-24 packs per box
-14 cards per pack
-1 Autograph or Relic Card per box

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 15 spots and the price is $75 per spot. Each spot gets you TWO teams! When you sign up for the break you tell me what your first team pick is (from unpicked remaining teams). For the second teams we will RANDOMIZE the list or remaining teams once all 15 spots are filled and everybody has picked their first team to determine everybody’s second team. We can do this ahead of time before we do the case break so that people can trade teams if they would like to.

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This product has already released and will be ordered if there is enough interest to do the case break.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. Atlanta Braves (jaxbraves)
2. Pittsburgh Pirates (mcgwirenut)
3. Los Angeles Angels (jordanrulz)
4. New York Yankees (criollos)
5. Los Angeles Dodgers (grapler135s)
6. Miami Marlins (dragonslayer913)
7. San Diego Padres (AndyDrummond)
St louis please