⚾️ Break Complete! 12 Box Case Break! 2021 Topps Series 2 Pick Your Team Style Group Case Break

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Okay tracking says the case should arrive by the end of the day on Friday so let’s pencil this case break in for Saturday September 11th at 6pm PST. Please let me know if anybody who would like to watch live has any issues with that day/time. I’ll keep everybody posted if anything changes.

Thanks,
Mike

jaxbraves

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Okay tracking says the case should arrive by the end of the day on Friday so let’s pencil this case break in for Saturday September 11th at 6pm PST. Please let me know if anybody who would like to watch live has any issues with that day/time. I’ll keep everybody posted if anything changes.

Thanks,
Mike
I would not mind watching live but a case break is going to take a long time.
Living on the east coast the 6pm PST puts it at 9pm for me. I would be lucky to
make it till 10pm. An earlier break time would be great.

Rich

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I would not mind watching live but a case break is going to take a long time.
Living on the east coast the 6pm PST puts it at 9pm for me. I would be lucky to
make it till 10pm. An earlier break time would be great.

Rich
I can move the break to around 11am PST if that works better for you Rich please let me know.

I’m planning to try to book it through the base to mainly focus on the hits and inserts for this case break.

Mike

jaxbraves

HOF
5.00 star(s)
I can move the break to around 11am PST if that works better for you Rich please let me know.

I’m planning to try to book it through the base to mainly focus on the hits and inserts for this case break.

Mike
Mike anytime after 11Am is fine. And i like the idea of just focusing on inserts and hits.
That will save a lot of time.

Rich

mcgwirenut

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
i agree with the skipping of the base and only doing the inserts and / or hits otherwise you are looking at going thru 288 packs of base cards and a little over 4000 cards ..... i would love to do that break ..... now i am really getting excited for the case of heritage high numbers i am going to get .....rippin like crazy lol

Journeyman

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
i agree with the skipping of the base and only doing the inserts and / or hits otherwise you are looking at going thru 288 packs of base cards and a little over 4000 cards ..... i would love to do that break ..... now i am really getting excited for the case of heritage high numbers i am going to get .....rippin like crazy lol
When does the heritage high# hit? I may need to get a case myself

criollos

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Mike:
This is my suggestion for the break: for each of the boxes, make 2 or 3 piles (by opening 8 or 12 packs at a time). Then quickly go through each pile just pointing out the hits, shiny cards, and #’ed cards. I just want to make this easier on you and not spend 2 hours on a case break. Just a suggestion.

Luis

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Mike:
This is my suggestion for the break: for each of the boxes, make 2 or 3 piles (by opening 8 or 12 packs at a time). Then quickly go through each pile just pointing out the hits, shiny cards, and #’ed cards. I just want to make this easier on you and not spend 2 hours on a case break. Just a suggestion.

Luis
Thanks Luis. I think that will be what I do. I like the idea of doing 12 packs at a time. Makes the stack a little bit more manageable and spreads out the dead time of me tearing open packs. I’ll then quickly go through and point out the hits and inserts. Looking forward to the break!

Mike