⚾️ Break Complete! 2021 Panini Diamond Kings Pick Your Teams Style Group Box Break

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Live link to the box break:

Anybody interested in trying another PICK YOUR TEAMS STYLE group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2021 PANINI DIAMOND KINGS BASEBALL?

Box configuration:

-12 packs per box
-8 cards per pack
- 1 Autograph And 1 Memorabilia Card per box
- 2 Gray Frame Parallel Cards per box
- 1 Plum Frame Parallel Card per box
- 12 Insert Cards per box

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 15 spots and the price is $11 per spot. Each spot gets you TWO teams! When you sign up for the break you tell me what your first team pick is (from unpicked remaining teams). When all 15 spots fill we will begin picking our 2nd teams in the REVERSE ORDER in which you signed up. So spot 15 will pick their 2nd team first, then spot 14, and so on all the way back to spot 1. You will get all of the cards of the all players from your 2 teams in this break.

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

Box has been ordered and is on the way so it will be in hand and ready for when this break fills!

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. St. Louis Cardinals/Arizona Diamondbacks (mgm37) PAID
2. Los Angeles Angels/Colorado Rockies (dragonfire613) PAID
3. Toronto Blue Jays/Kansas City Royals (dragonfire613) PAID
4. Chicago White Sox/Tampa Bay Rays (dragonfire613) PAID
5. San Diego Padres/Oakland Athletics (crazyderik) PAID
6. Atlanta Braves/Washington Nationals (crazyderik) PAID
7. New York Mets/Seattle Mariners (crazyderik) PAID
8. New York Yankees/Houston Astros (cornwellfamily) PAID
9. Boston Red Sox/San Francisco Giants (cornwellfamily) PAID
10. Los Angeles Dodgers/Milwaukee Brewers (bfd13) PAID
11. Pittsburgh Pirates/Minnesota Twins (criollos) PAID
12. Baltimore Orioles/Chicago Cubs (criollos) PAID
13. Detroit Tigers/Philadelphia Phillies (bdink25) PAID
14. Texas Rangers/Cincinnati Reds (bdink25) PAID
15. Miami Marlins/Cleveland Indians (bdink25) PAID

Last edited:

dragonfire613

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Anybody interested in trying another PICK YOUR TEAMS STYLE group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2021 PANINI DIAMOND KINGS BASEBALL?

Box configuration:

-12 packs per box
-8 cards per pack
- 1 Autograph And 1 Memorabilia Card per box
- 2 Gray Frame Parallel Cards per box
- 1 Plum Frame Parallel Card per box
- 12 Insert Cards per box

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 15 spots and the price is $11 per spot. Each spot gets you TWO teams! When you sign up for the break you tell me what your first team pick is (from unpicked remaining teams). When all 15 spots fill we will begin picking our 2nd teams in the REVERSE ORDER in which you signed up. So spot 15 will pick their 2nd team first, then spot 14, and so on all the way back to spot 1. You will get all of the cards of the all players from your 2 teams in this break.

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

Box has been ordered and is on the way so it will be in hand and ready for when this break fills!

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. St. Louis Cardinals (mgm37)
I'll take the angels, blue Jays, white sox (3 spots)