⚾️ Break Complete! 2021 Panini Select Baseball Hobby Pick Your Teams Style Group Box Break

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Box should be here by the end of the day today so we’ll plan to do this break tomorrow Tuesday July 27th at 4pm PST.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

Thanks,
Mike

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Update…box still says pending delivery FedEx website appears to be having some issues…hoping it arrives this morning/early afternoon and that we can still do the break today. I’ll keep everybody posted when I know.

Thanks,
Mike

mcgwirenut

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
ok with FED EX dropping the ball like this it causes......

AN - TICI - PATION

if anyone can tell me what movie from 1975 that turned into a cult classic had that phrase in a song i will send them 2007 fleer fresh ink auto of khalil greene

first one to guess correctly gets it and they must be in this break

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
ok with FED EX dropping the ball like this it causes......

AN - TICI - PATION

if anyone can tell me what movie from 1975 that turned into a cult classic had that phrase in a song i will send them 2007 fleer fresh ink auto of khalil greene

first one to guess correctly gets it and they must be in this break
I have a guess but I’ll wait to see if anybody else wants to play first. Thanks for running this contest!

Mike

mgm37

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I even got to see it once at the Varsity Theater in St Louis which is one of the original theaters to midnight showings of it.

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Okay, the latest scan says that the package is on its way (again)…I’ll update everybody on when the break will be when the tracking updates hopefully soon. Hoping to do the break tomorrow.

Thanks,
Mike