⚾️ Break Complete! 2021 Panini Select Baseball Hobby Pick Your Teams Style Group Box Break

mcgwirenut

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
ok another contest

i have a 2005 donruss fans of the game auto of meatloaf ..... it is inscribed with a song of his the first person to get it correct will receive a 2002 fleer tradition this day in history curt schilling jersey card ( diamondbacks ) that has a pinstripe ..... gl everyone and please be patient since this is ALL ON FEDEX

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
The box is on the FedEx truck and is marked out for delivery! Planning to do this break TODAY at 4:30pm PST. Thanks everybody for your patience!

Mike

mcgwirenut

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
BOTH ARE GREAT SONGS BUT NOT THE " ONE " if noone guesses it before the break i will get mike to let me know who got the least amount of cards in the break and send it to that person

criollos

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Mike:

Thanks for the break. I don’t remember seeing one Tiger card in this box (I could be wrong though), but if I ended up with the team with the least number of cards for either league go ahead and give the free relic card to the next one in line. Thanks!

Luis

Last edited:

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
lmk who got the fewest cards please mike
4 teams got no cards, they were:

Cleveland Indians (dragonslayer913)
Detroit Tigers (criollos)
San Francisco Giants (Chavezforprez)
Seattle Mariners (jdthakid36)

Maybe you can randomize to see who gets your contest prize.

Thanks again for adding the couple of fun contests while we were waiting to do the break!

Mike

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Mike:

Thanks for the break. I don’t remember seeing one Tiger card in this box (I couldn’t be wrong though), but if I ended up with the team with the least number of cards for either league go ahead and give the free relic card to the next one in line. Thanks!

Luis
Thanks Luis will do. Thanks again for getting in the break…and congrats on the hits!

All the best!
Mike

Chavezforprez

MVP
5.00 star(s)
If my team wins the bonus card, then you can pass them onto the next person. I'm slowly stepping away from the hobby and would up just trading it or adding to a LOT for sale. Thanks for hosting these breaks.

Billy

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
If my team wins the bonus card, then you can pass them onto the next person. I'm slowly stepping away from the hobby and would up just trading it or adding to a LOT for sale. Thanks for hosting these breaks.

Billy
Thanks Billy. You ended up with the Adam Dunn. Cards have already been mailed out so feel free to trade/sell it down the line. Thanks again for getting in the break.

All the best,
Mike