⚾️ Break Complete! 2021 Topps Allen and Ginter’s Pick Your Team Style Group Box Break

dubby25

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Thanks for the break - think I did well.

Question is: Do I rip the card? I have never had a rip card, so dont know what to expect. Any thoughts?

Jeff

criollos

MVP
5.00 star(s)

Question is: Do I rip the card? I have never had a rip card, so dont know what to expect. Any thoughts?

Jeff
I would rip it. There is the potential of pulling a very expensive mini card and you can still trade the Pedro #’ed/99 to people who collect him.

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)

Jeff
Congrats on the sweet hit Jeff! I would probably rip it…seems unfair to not let the mini card that is inside there breath lol. If you do end up ripping it please let us know what you pull if you feel like sharing.

Thanks,
Mike

dragonfire613

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
If you have them, I can use the following:

Sharks: Lemon, Black Tip, Whale, Spinner, Caribbean Reef, Zebra.

Trees: Blue Spruce, White Spruce, Arbutus, Scarlet Oak, Pine.
In addition to the two from the break I have whale, black tip, scarlet oak, Arbutus, and white spruce.

dubby25

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
So I got the cards today and ripped the Pedro. Got an Alec Bohm RC mini #352. Thought it wasnt much until I saw that it was selling for about $100 on eBay.

Pretty happy about the hit.

Offering for trade or sale here first, but will probably put it on eBay to invest in some more.

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
So I got the cards today and ripped the Pedro. Got an Alec Bohm RC mini #352. Thought it wasnt much until I saw that it was selling for about $100 on eBay.

Pretty happy about the hit.

Offering for trade or sale here first, but will probably put it on eBay to invest in some more.
Awesome!!! Congrats!

Mike