Break Complete! 2022-23 Panini Hoops Basketball Hobby Team Auction Style Group Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
The Hits:

1AE630F4-0004-4D0F-8770-368D46EF4771.jpeg

Live link to the group box break video:

Wanted to see if anybody might be interested in trying a TEAM AUCTION STYLE group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2022-23 PANINI HOOPS BASKETBALL.

Box Configuration:

-24 packs per box
-8 cards per pack
-1 Autograph card per box
-24 Insert/Parallel cards per box

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- 2022-23 Hoops Basketball kicks off the new NBA season with your chance to collect the first rookie cards of the 2022 NBA Draft in their NBA jerseys!
- Pull 1 autograph per box of a rookie, veteran, or retired player in Hot Signatures, Hot Signatures Rookies, Hoops Ink, or Rookie Ink! Search for Hobby exclusive rare Red parallels numbered to 25 of each set!
- Collect all of the different, unique Hobby exclusive insert designs that showcase NBA Stars, old and new, with tons of variety! Chase the Spark Plugs, HIPnotized, Hoops Throwback, and many more sets that can only be found in Hobby products!
- Search for a variety of base parallels, including Hobby-exclusive Silver (#’d/199), Green (#’d/99), Gravity (#’d/75), Artist Proof (#’d/25), Artist Proof Gold (#’d/10), and Artist Proof Black (#’d/1)!

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 30 teams and the auction price will start at $1 for each team. Members will have a chance to bid on their teams and the highest bidder will get that team and all cards from that team from the break. MINIMUM BID INCREASE IS $1. BIDDING ENDS AND TEAMS ARE SET IF/WHEN WE REACH THE BOX BREAK PRICE OF $165.

After teams are set I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This product has released and is available and I can order if it looks like there is interest in doing this break.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

Teams and Prices:
Atlanta Hawks $4 dragonslayer913
Boston Celtics $6 dragonslayer913
Brooklyn Nets $3 K.C._Royals! PAID
Charlotte Hornets $5 K.C._Royals! PAID
Chicago Bulls $4 K.C._Royals! PAID
Cleveland Cavaliers $5 dad3309@ PAID
Dallas Mavericks $9 cjay101 PAID
Denver Nuggets $4 cjay101 PAID
Detroit Pistons $5 darkman PAID
Golden State Warriors $9 darkman PAID
Houston Rockets $6 cjay101 PAID
Indiana Pacers $8 PAVI39 PAID
Los Angeles Clippers $3 gwynn_fan PAID
Los Angeles Lakers $6 darkman PAID
Memphis Grizzlies $6 dragonslayer913
Miami Heat $3 PAVI39 PAID
Milwaukee Bucks $6 PAVI39 PAID
Minnesota Timberwolves $3 darkman PAID
New Orleans Pelicans $5 aspoe093 PAID
New York Knicks $3 K.C._Royals! PAID
Oklahoma City Thunder $8 dragonslayer913
Orlando Magic $25 cjay101 PAID
Philadelphia 76ers $3 K.C._Royals! PAID
Phoenix Suns $3 K.C._Royals! PAID
Portland Trail Blazers $5 dragonslayer913
Sacramento Kings $5 dragonslayer913
San Antonio Spurs $4 dragonslayer913
Toronto Raptors $3 darkman PAID
Utah Jazz $3 darkman PAID
Washington Wizards $3 PAVI39 PAID

Total Needed to Reach Box Break Price: $0

Red Font = Recent Bid

Last edited:
Wanted to see if anybody might be interested in trying a TEAM AUCTION STYLE group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2022-23 PANINI HOOPS BASKETBALL.

Box Configuration:

-24 packs per box
-8 cards per pack
-1 Autograph card per box
-24 Insert/Parallel cards per box

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- 2022-23 Hoops Basketball kicks off the new NBA season with your chance to collect the first rookie cards of the 2022 NBA Draft in their NBA jerseys!
- Pull 1 autograph per box of a rookie, veteran, or retired player in Hot Signatures, Hot Signatures Rookies, Hoops Ink, or Rookie Ink! Search for Hobby exclusive rare Red parallels numbered to 25 of each set!
- Collect all of the different, unique Hobby exclusive insert designs that showcase NBA Stars, old and new, with tons of variety! Chase the Spark Plugs, HIPnotized, Hoops Throwback, and many more sets that can only be found in Hobby products!
- Search for a variety of base parallels, including Hobby-exclusive Silver (#’d/199), Green (#’d/99), Gravity (#’d/75), Artist Proof (#’d/25), Artist Proof Gold (#’d/10), and Artist Proof Black (#’d/1)!

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 32 teams and the auction price will start at $1 for each team. Members will have a chance to bid on their teams and the highest bidder will get that team and all cards from that team from the break. MINIMUM BID INCREASE IS $1. BIDDING ENDS AND TEAMS ARE SET IF/WHEN WE REACH THE BOX BREAK PRICE OF $165.

After teams are set I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This product has released and is available and I can order if it looks like there is interest in doing this break.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

Teams and Prices:
Atlanta Hawks $4 dragonslayer913
Boston Celtics $6 dragonslayer913
Brooklyn Nets $2 grapler135s
Charlotte Hornets $3 gwynn_fan
Chicago Bulls $3 aspoe093
Cleveland Cavaliers $5 dad3309@
Dallas Mavericks $8 dragonslayer913
Denver Nuggets $3 aspoe093
Detroit Pistons $5 darkman
Golden State Warriors $9 darkman
Houston Rockets $5 Therion
Indiana Pacers $8 PAVI39
Los Angeles Clippers $3 gwynn_fan
Los Angeles Lakers $6 darkman
Memphis Grizzlies $6 dragonslayer913
Miami Heat $3 PAVI39
Milwaukee Bucks $6 PAVI39
Minnesota Timberwolves $3 darkman
New Orleans Pelicans $5 aspoe093
New York Knicks $2 grapler135s
Oklahoma City Thunder $8 dragonslayer913
Orlando Magic $22 dragonslayer913
Philadelphia 76ers $2 grapler135s
Phoenix Suns $2 grapler135s
Portland Trail Blazers $5 dragonslayer913
Sacramento Kings $5 dragonslayer913
San Antonio Spurs $4 dragonslayer913
Toronto Raptors $3 darkman
Utah Jazz $3 darkman
Washington Wizards $3 PAVI39

Total Needed to Reach Box Break Price: $13

Red Font = Recent Bid
Orlando 25
Houston 8
Dallas 10
Denver 5

Tracking just updated and this box should be here ahead of schedule so let’s plan to do the break on Friday January 27th at 4pm PT.

See you then!

Mike

UPDATE on this break! It was going to be today but the UPS truck hasn’t arrived yet and we are getting close to break time. So I bumped the break to TOMORROW Saturday January 28th at 5pm PT. Sorry for the delay but thanks for your patience and flexibility.

See you tomorrow for the break!

Mike