💥 Break Complete! 2021 Topps Chrome Pick Your Team Style Group Box Break

criollos

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hi 👋 Mike:

I was outside building a shed we bought at Lowe’s. Just came in and I see I have not miss the break. Thank you for the bonus boxes. Is the Dansby Swanson a short print/variation?

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Sorry guys box never made it here tonight. I’ll try to figure out what the status is tomorrow with USPS and I will keep everybody updated. Sorry for the delay and appreciate the patience!

Mike

mcgwirenut

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
WOW THAT IS TRULY INSANE ..... and since i am off til monday evening ...... i am gonna take this as a sign that i really needed to be here to watch it live ........ lol insane hit ( cough cough )

mcgwirenut

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
why can i envision all of us dressed up as elmer fudd in his hunting gear saying ................ shhhhh be awfwe quiet ..... i am hunting postal workers LMAO ALL WHILE HIDING IN BUSHES WAITING TO AMBUSH

smalltime35

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
If you think those fake auto/patch cards are tricky in person, try telling them apart on video! I really thought you had pulled me a shohei auto/patch for a while hahaha
Thanks for all the bonus cards. I hope you know that 1.) you didn't have to do that, and 2.) you are awesome for doing that :)
Looking forward to the main break!

Best,
Vik

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Okay I just got back from the post office and they say the box will be here on Monday. So hopefully Monday will be our day. I’ll keep everybody updated and let you know when I have the package in hand.

Mike

Steelers8873

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I got my refund from ebay for the box that the scammer was supposed to send so I ordered another box for $70 less than what I initially paid so pretty stoked about that.

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I got my refund from ebay for the box that the scammer was supposed to send so I ordered another box for $70 less than what I initially paid so pretty stoked about that.
Awesome Ernie...glad to hear that got resolved and is in your favor keeping $70 in your pocket!

All the best!
Mike