Break Complete! 2024 Topps Big League Baseball Hobby and 2022 Panini Mosaic Baseball 16 Hanger Pack Box Team Auction Style Group Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
The Hits:

IMG_2791.jpeg

Live link to the group break video:

IMG_2790.jpeg

Okay I have a few breaks I'm planning to post this week to try to bulk up some single cards to sell at our fundraiser table at our Memorial Weekend tournament next weekend...so I wanted to see if anybody would be interested in trying this one since I have these boxes in hand....any interest in trying a TEAM AUCTION STYLE group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2024 TOPPS BIG LEAGUE BASEBALL and ONE 16 HANGER PACK BOX of 2022 PANINI MOSAIC BASEBALL.

2024 Topps Big League Hobby Box Configuration:

-18 packs per box
-8 cards per pack

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- 2024 Topps Big League Baseball makes its triumphant return with all-new short print inserts, as well as some of the most exciting, fun, and colorful designs in the hobby!
- Go BIG and build an expansive 310-card Base Set across Common, Uncommon, Rare, Super Rare, and Legendary tiers.
- Look for rare To the Moon! Die-Cut Autographs and Opening Act Autographs!

Box Break:
- 18 Uncommon Rainbow Foilboard Base
- 18 Inserts

2022 Panini Mosaic 16 Hanger Pack Box Configuration:

-16 packs per box
-20 cards per pack

Each Hanger Pack contains Four Exclusive Mosaic Reactive Orange Parallels, One Silver Prizm, 1 Mosaic Parallel!
Mosaic promises to deliver all the fan favorites and up-and-coming stars on one of our most popular opti-chrome designs!

Mosaic Baseball has a total of a 100-card autograph checklist featuring multiple budding superstars like Wander Franco and Oneil Cruz in Rookie Autographs Mosaic and current faces of the franchise like Fernando Tatis Jr. and Juan Soto in Autographs Mosaic!

Find fan favorites like Ronald Acuna, Luis Robert, Shohei Ohtani and more featured arcoss all our inserts like Swagger, Longball Masters and V Tool!

Hunt for newly designed, ultra rare inserts like Global, Ballistic and more!

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 30 teams and the auction price will start at $1 for each team. Members will have a chance to bid on their teams and the highest bidder will get that team and all cards from that team from the break. MINIMUM BID INCREASE IS $1. BIDDING ENDS AND TEAMS ARE SET IF/WHEN WE REACH THE BOX BREAK PRICE OF $150.

After teams are set I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

Teams and Bids:
Arizona Diamondbacks $3 Criollos
Colorado Rockies $3 Criollos
Los Angeles Dodgers $8 grapler135s
San Diego Padres $8 grapler135s
San Francisco Giants $3 Criollos
Chicago Cubs $3 cornwellfamily
Cincinnati Reds $6 LarryG
Milwaukee Brewers $3 Criollos
Pittsburgh Pirates $9 BigLego1316
St. Louis Cardinals $6 cornwellfamily
Atlanta Braves $10 BigLego1316
Miami Marlins $3 Criollos
New York Mets $3 kpit1978
Philadelphia Phillies $4 cornwellfamily
Washington Nationals $3 kpit1978
Houston Astros $4 kpit1978
Los Angeles Angels $8 grapler135s
Oakland Athletics $3 Criollos
Seattle Mariners $8 BigLego1316
Texas Rangers $3 LarryG
Chicago White Sox $5 Bobbyd9179
Cleveland Guardians $5 dad3309@
Detroit Tigers $3 Criollos
Kansas City Royals $7 BigLego1316
Minnesota Twins $4 dashcol
Baltimore Orioles $6 LarryG
Boston Red Sox $3 kpit1978
New York Yankees $10 cardhunterpr
Tampa Bay Rays $3 Criollos
Toronto Blue Jays $3 Criollos

Last edited:
Updated some bids and added initial $1 bids to the teams that had none.

$71 to go on this one. We can do this break later today if this one fills.