đź’ĄCanceled! 2022 Topps Chrome Update & Topps Chrome Sonic Lite Pick 1 Team Get 1 Random Draft Order Spot to Pick Your 2nd Team Group Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Any interest in running this one back? Wanted to see if anybody might be interested in trying a PICK ONE TEAM and get ONE RANDOM DRAFT ORDER SPOT to PICK YOUR SECOND TEAM STYLE group break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2022 TOPPS CHROME UPDATE BASEBALL and ONE BOX of 2022 TOPPS CHROME SONIC LITE BASEBALL.

2022 Topps Chrome Update Hobby Box Configuration:

-24 packs per box
-4 cards per pack

PRODUCTION HIGHLIGHTS
- Look for CHROME versions of the most sought-after rookie cards, with multiple limited and numbered parallels.
- Inserts fall 1:2 packs, with CHROME versions of Generation Now, Diamond Greats Die Cuts, and 2022 MLB® All-Star Game® cards.
- Select boxes will also contain autographed cards from MLB® rookies. Look for numbered parallels including the 1/1 SUPERFRACTOR.

2022 Topps Chrome Sonic Lite Box Configuration:

-16 packs per box
-4 cards per pack

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- Topps Chrome Sonic LITE bursts into hobby shops for the first time with an all-new Topps Chrome offering featuring Sonic exclusive parallels and inserts!
- Collect the entire Topps Chrome Base Set across a variety of LITE SKU and Sonic exclusive parallels!
- Look out for Sonic LITE exclusive Inserts and Autographs such as 1996 Topps Chrome Youthquake, Topps Chrome Exposé, and rare Dual and Triple Chrome Autographs!

Box Break:
- 4 B&W Raywave
- 1 #'d Sonic Refractor

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 15 spots and the price is $14 per spot. Each spot gets you ONE TEAM THAT YOU PICK AND ONE RANDOM DRAFT SPOT TO PICK A SECOND TEAM from the list of unpicked teams and all of the cards of the players from those teams. We will randomize the list of members in the break to determine the draft order to choose second teams from the unpicked teams when this is full.

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

These boxes are in hand so we could do this break very soon after this fills if there is interest in this one.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. Brendan1987 Seattle Mariners
2. darkman Tampa Bay
3. dad3309@ Cleveland Guardians
4. LarryG Boston Red Sox
5. LarryG New York Yankees
6. bdink25 Houston Astros
7. bdink25 Kansas City Royals
8. darkman Los Angeles Angels
9. PAVI39 San Diego Padres
10. PAVI39 St. Louis Cardinals

Second Team Draft Order:

Last edited:
Okay 7 spots left…price reduced for these last spots…$1 off so they will be $13 per spot and will get you two teams and all of the cards from those teams. Please let me know if anybody else might be interested in joining us for this one.