💥$45 to go! Just Listed! 2024 Panini Donruss Baseball Hobby Team Auction Style Group Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
That Skenes auto we pulled in the last box was awesome…so I picked up another box of this and wanted to see if anyone might be interested in trying a TEAM AUCTION STYLE group break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2024 PANINI DONRUSS BASEBALL.

-24 packs per box
-8 cards per pack
-3 Autograph OR Relic cards per box

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- Donruss Baseball makes its return in 2024, showcasing a set full of young stars, Hall of Fame greats, and legends of the game!
- Look for stunning inserts, including Milestones, Bomb Squad, Unleashed and more!
- Track down exclusive opti-chrome parallels of the best prospects in baseball in Base Rated Prospects Optic, featuring blue velocity, gold velocity, and black finite parallels among others!
- Search for autographs and relic cards from top prospects and all-time greats in sets like Signature Series and Retro 1984 Materials!
- Find 3 Autographs or Memorabilia Per Box, on average!

Box Break:
- 3 Autographs Or Memorabiliia
- 48 Base Rated Prospects
- 24 Optic
- 24 Inserts/Parallels

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 30 teams and the auction price will start at $1 for each team. Members will have a chance to bid on their teams and the highest bidder will get that team and all cards from that team from the break. MINIMUM BID INCREASE IS $1. BIDDING ENDS AND TEAMS ARE SET IF/WHEN WE REACH THE BREAK TARGET PRICE OF $190.

After teams are set I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This box has been ordered and is in hand so we should be able to do this break soon after it fills if there is enough interest!

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

Teams and Bids:
Arizona Diamondbacks $3 grapler135s
Colorado Rockies $3 Jebohm88
Los Angeles Dodgers $8 LarryG
San Diego Padres $5 grapler135s
San Francisco Giants $3 Jebohm88
Chicago Cubs $4 LarryG
Cincinnati Reds $10 franklinguy52
Milwaukee Brewers $7 PAVI39
Pittsburgh Pirates $9 darkman
St. Louis Cardinals $4 grapler135s
Atlanta Braves $3 grapler135s