šŸ’„Just Listed! 2024 Panini Donruss Baseball Jumbo Value Box Team Auction Style Group Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I placed an order for one of these boxes and wanted to see if anyone might be interested in trying a TEAM AUCTION STYLE group break for ONE JUMBO VALUE BOX of 2024 PANINI DONRUSS BASEBALL.

-12 packs per box
-30 cards per pack

Each PACK contains Four Base Rated Prospects, Two Optic, and Two Inserts/Parallels!

Find EXCLUSIVE Green Ice Parallels!

Donruss Baseball makes its return in 2024, showcasing a set full of young stars, Hall of Fame greats, and legends of the game!

Look for retail-exclusive parallels such as Orange Ice, Green Velocity, and the ultra-rare Black Finite!

Find unique Autograph and Memorabilia sets such as Signature Series and Retro 1984 Materials, each with exclusive parallels in retail!

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 30 teams and the auction price will start at $1 for each team. Members will have a chance to bid on their teams and the highest bidder will get that team and all cards from that team from the break. MINIMUM BID INCREASE IS $1. BIDDING ENDS AND TEAMS ARE SET IF/WHEN WE REACH THE BREAK TARGET PRICE OF $150.

After teams are set I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This box has been ordered and is on the way so we should be able to do this break soon after it fills if there is enough interest!

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

Teams and Bids:
Arizona Diamondbacks $1
Colorado Rockies $1
Los Angeles Dodgers $1
San Diego Padres $1
San Francisco Giants $1
Chicago Cubs $1
Cincinnati Reds $1
Milwaukee Brewers $1
Pittsburgh Pirates $1
St. Louis Cardinals $1
Atlanta Braves $1