📦 Break Complete!!! October Case Break! 2021 Diamond Kings Pick Your Team Style 12 Box Group Case Break

dragonslayer913

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Mike you may have to reduce prices on certain teams for example the Diamondbacks have 7 total available cards and most are base cards don't think anyone is going to put out $30 and get 20 dupes of a base card

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Mike you may have to reduce prices on certain teams for example the Diamondbacks have 7 total available cards and most are base cards don't think anyone is going to put out $30 and get 20 dupes of a base card
Great suggestion thanks David. I’ll probably end up just taking a few of the remaining unpicked teams.

Mike

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Okay I am going to post these up for everybody. I’ll leave it open for people to add teams until everybody has paid. I’ll take the remaining teams and order the case after everybody has paid. Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

Thanks,
Mike

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Okay case has been ordered. Last call on the remaining teams if anybody else would like to join. Also, if you are in the break please send payment as soon as possible. And let me know if anybody has any questions.

Thanks so much!
Mike