📦 Break Complete!!! October Case Break! 2021 Diamond Kings Pick Your Team Style 12 Box Group Case Break

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
B78A5BE0-E46A-423F-B3C4-8E856F9AF24C.jpeg

Case has arrived! Just waiting on the last few payments to arrive (thanks to everybody who has already paid and/or scheduled your payments) and then we can do the case break!

Looking forward to this case break!

Mike

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Okay guys we are all set and I’ll be doing this case break TOMORROW Saturday October 16th at 10am PST. It will be a morning break and hopefully a good way to start the weekend!

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

Thanks,
Mike

Dashcol

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I wish I would have seen this when it was in the buying stage!

I would have gladly give $30 for a case of my Twins cards!

Oh well, good luck to everyone!

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I wish I would have seen this when it was in the buying stage!

I would have gladly give $30 for a case of my Twins cards!

Oh well, good luck to everyone!
Bummer…I’m planning to do another case break next month (maybe a different product) and will try to keep prices around the same as this one. Hopefully you’ll be able to grab the Twins for that one.

Glad you got in the monthly SCC/Bench break with the Twins and hope we pull you some good cards!

All the best!
Mike

Dashcol

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Bummer…I’m planning to do another case break next month (maybe a different product) and will try to keep prices around the same as this one. Hopefully you’ll be able to grab the Twins for that one.

Glad you got in the monthly SCC/Bench break with the Twins and hope we pull you some good cards!

All the best!
Mike
I appreciate it. I am starting to realize that group breaks is a better way for me to build up a collection than buying boxes myself. Especially when my team is one of the undesirable teams!

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I appreciate it. I am starting to realize that group breaks is a better way for me to build up a collection than buying boxes myself. Especially when my team is one of the undesirable teams!
Absolutely…you are always welcome to join any of my breaks. In addition to the SCC/Bench monthly break club I have been doing box breaks of most of the new products as they release. And this is the second month in a row we are doing a case break so I’ll try to keep that going too. I have been doing pick your teams style breaks where each spot gets you two teams…so you could always pick a more desirable team and then snag your Twins on the second round of teams picks. Awesome that you are breaking with us and please keep me posted and let me know if you ever have any questions.

Thanks,
Mike