Break Complete! 2021 Panini Donruss Optic Baseball Jumbo Value 12-Pack Box Pick Your Division Style Group Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
The Hit:

IMG_2587.jpeg

Live link to the group break video:

I had ordered one of these boxes so I wanted to see if anybody would be interested in trying a PICK A DIVISION STYLE group break for ONE JUMBO VALUE 12-PACK BOX of 2021 PANINI DONRUSS OPTIC BASEBALL.

Box Configuration:

2021 Panini Donruss Optic Baseball Jumbo Value Box:

-12 packs per box
-16 cards per pack

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS

Each Box contains Four Lime Green Parallels!

Find on-card autographs from all the top rookies and prospects in Rated Rookies Signatures and Rated Prospects Signatures!

Hunt for newly designed inserts sets like Lights Out and T-Minus 3...2...1!

Look for today's superstars and fan-favorites featured across 17 parallels in our base Base, Rated Rookies and Diamond Kings sets!

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are only 6 spots and the price is $12 per spot. Each spot gets you ONE DIVISION THAT YOU PICK and all of the cards of the players from the teams in that division!

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. AL West Mechjo16 PAID
2. AL East cardhunterpr PAID
3. NL Central cardhunterpr PAID
4. NL East kpit1978 PAID
5. NL West Criollos PAID
6. AL Central BigLego1316 PAID

Last edited: