TRADED 82 Topps Traded #98T Cal Ripken RC for Trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeff,

Any interest in these

2022 Ginter Chrome autograph Frank Thomas
2023 Topps major league materials jersey auto /50 Barry Larkin

I am interested in the Traded I can list some RC I have for trade to add on if needed.

George

I have a couple of hits to the needs posted on your site:
2005 Ultimate Signature Decades Keith Hernandez Cardinals auto
1992 Pro Line Profiles Autographs #487 Mike Ditka CO

Trying to get enough for the Ripken Masterpieces. If not, I can find other cards I like from the trade list on your site. Feel free to check my threads here to see if there's anything else you may like. Thanks, Rob.

Hi, I can Use the Keith Hernandez Auto But not The Ditka, Anything Off My Trade Page for the Hernandez? PS. Your Link to Your Page Dose Not Work, LMK Jeff

Jeff,

Any interest in these

2022 Ginter Chrome autograph Frank Thomas
2023 Topps major league materials jersey auto /50 Barry Larkin

I am interested in the Traded I can list some RC I have for trade to add on if needed.

George
George, Can Use the Thomas Bot Not Larkin. Any Other Auto's? LMK Jeff

Can you use anything here? I have lots of autos for trade, including some Cubs:

I am Good With the Cubs You Have and Only Thing of Some intrest is the 2000 UD Mike Schmidt Auto.

George if the Alonso is a Sticker Can't Use it. Anything Else? Witch Ripken are You Intrested In?

Is the Cal still available? And do you have a photo of the card? Have these if interested

Attachments

• IMG_2438.jpeg
    IMG_2438.jpeg
    80.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2543.jpeg
    IMG_2543.jpeg
    38.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2544.jpeg
    IMG_2544.jpeg
    38 KB · Views: 7
No Pic, Card is Mint. Can't Use Listed Cards Anything Else? Anything Off My Want List?