09 Heritage Buyback Sealed, Darvish, Harper, Trout, Tulo Auto, Scans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

killerstax

BANNED
4.90 star(s)
BANNED
looking for Jeter, or good trade bait.
Thanks!

img470.jpg

img472.jpg

img471.jpg

img468.jpg

img462.jpg

I like the harper jersey and harper A&G RC...I HAVE A 2006 topps chrome gold jeter if interested. Bv 40....lmk if interested in a deal

Please check my tradepage and lmk if u see anything u can use...just click on my name and visit homepage. Thanks

Alright, I didn't open any of this.....but the sealed pack has one of those gold foil stamped original 1960 Topps card? What do you have to have for it? Was every card from the set made available in this? Can they be searched by seeing through the wrapper or such?

Sorry for all the questions. Thanks, Tony.

Alright, I didn't open any of this.....but the sealed pack has one of those gold foil stamped original 1960 Topps card? What do you have to have for it? Was every card from the set made available in this? Can they be searched by seeing through the wrapper or such?

Sorry for all the questions. Thanks, Tony.

Not a problem, yes they are the gold stamped origionals, I am pretty sure they did the whole set, I know I cant see through the wrapper but my eyes are older. And I'd like to have Jeter, Riggins in a skins uni, or decent tradebait.