• ATTENTION: The Bench needs your help locating the last 4 cards to complete the Yankee Stadium Legacy set.

1 Hobby & 2 Mega Boxes 2020 Prizm Draft 7 Guaranteed Autos Lots of Color Spencer Torkelson

gwynn_fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi
I have One Hobby Box and two boxes of 2020 Panini Prizm Draft Picks Baseball Mega to break!

2020 Panini Prizm Draft Picks Baseball Hobby Box Break Average​

Hobby Configuration: 8 cards per pack, 5 packs per box
  • 5 Autographs
  • 15 Base Parallels

2020 Panini Prizm Draft Picks Baseball Retail​

Mega Box Break Average​

• 1 Autograph
  • 12 Hyper Red and Purple Prizms
  • 4 Green Pulsar Prizms
  • 2 Silver Prizms
  • 60 Cards per Box
So, available will be 7 Autographs, Red and Purple Prizms, 8 Green Pulsar Prizms, 4 Silver Prizms and 100 Cards

There will be 10 spots in this break. Price is $25.00 per spot. Each spot will get you 3 teams! This break will be a draft style break and here is how it will work. You tell me what your first team pick is when you sign up (from unpicked remaining teams). When all 10 spots fill we will go in reverse order from spot 10 to spot 1 for your second team pick and then we will go from spot 1 to 10 for your third team pick. You will get all of the cards of the players from your 3 teams in this break.
Picks
List of teams and current standing at https://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/teams/

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

After all the teams are selected and everyone has paid, I will schedule a live break time on either facebook.com/live or youtube.com and post the URL and Start Time.

Attachments

• Scan0115.jpg
    Scan0115.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Scan0116.jpg
    Scan0116.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Prizm BB1.jpg
    Prizm BB1.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Prizm BB2.jpg
    Prizm BB2.jpg