1 TTM 9/19 and Concert IP 9/20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alan1000

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
A few days ago on 9/19 I got David Espinosa TTM. Yesterday 9/20 I went to the Rockstar Uproar Festival. There was 5 bands and I found out that Best Buy was doing a thing where you could buy the cd and meet the band. Being that my favorite band of all time was playing I had to spend the $12 to get a second copy of their new cd. So I got to meet my favorite band and I got their newest cd signed. Best $12 I ever spent :D :D

David Espinosa 118 Days Sent 5/24
DavidEspinosaAuto.jpg

The best part:
Seether - Holding Onto Strings Better Left To Fray
Signed by all 3 members. :cool:
SeetherAutos.jpg

it's funny that espinosa started answering his mail..i have seen returns sent 8 yrs ago this week..i guess winning the american association championship lifted his spirits and put a pen in his hand. he's always pretty good IP...congrats on the return.

nice pickups...wasn't really impressed with the lineup so i didn't attend when it was at Scranton, but they had a similar thing for warped tour...didn't get any though since it was only my friends band (Motionless in White)