10/2 - 10/9: the King, a Leak, a MVP?, and more!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tigsfan

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
10/2

Elvis Andrus
1/2 - returned other
51 days

Mr. T's Comment: I'm not sure how good his singing is, but his signature looks really cool. Looks like they might be playing a game four since they lost to Tampa tonight, who I consider the better playoff team!

Brian Schnieder
3/4 - kept second copy I sent of 08 Topps
51 days

Mr. T's Comment: Brian is one of the original Nationals players, but has become a backup to Ruiz in Philly. Will he get a WS ring this year?

10/6

Ramon Hernandez
3/3
137 days

Mr. T's Comment: Ramon is a good defensive catcher, but his offense is not where it was back in his Oakland/Baltimore days. I think he could still be an elite catcher in the NL if he regains the power stroke.

Mike Leake
0/2, 1/0
92 days

Mr. T's Comment: He kept my stuff and sent his own made custom. This custom I believe was made by JBSouthFan of SSG (or however you abbv. it), so he has been keeping everybody's cards, not Mike.

Joey Votto
1/4 - returned others
137 days

Mr. T's Comment: The future MVP, and third Reds player, at least signed something. :) I'm hoping he signed the one particular card I wanted.

Jake Westbrook
2/2
207 days

Mr. T's Comment: I got worried about this after he got traded, especially since I sent this during ST to Cleveland, and it came back after he finished the year in St. Louis. Nice to have them again!

10/8

A.J. Pierzynski
1/2 - returned other
94 days

Mr. T's Comment: A.J. is not a bad player, but it seems like it is time for him to retire and hand the team to Flowers. Plus, I've hated the guy during his Twins years, and now the White Sox years too.

10/9

Chris Volstad
2/2
95 days

Mr. T's Comment: Most people forget about Volstad since he sits in a rotation with Andrew Miller, Anibal Sanchez, and that Josh Johnson guy. Don't overlook this guy, he will be a great middle of rotation starter!

Last time I checked they haven't lost to Tampa yet, they're still playing...or did they start playing 8 innings tonight instead of 9?

Last edited:
Last time I checked they haven't lost to Tampa yet, they're still playing...or did they start playing 8 innings tonight instead of 9?
Last time I checked, a 4-run lead with 3 outs left is a safe bet.

I will admit that Texas is one of the best TTM teams out there though

Congrats on your returns. I sent to Ian Kinsler earlier in the year and received a pre-print photo and he kept my cards. Was a little disappointed but at least I got something back

Congrats on your returns. I sent to Ian Kinsler earlier in the year and received a pre-print photo and he kept my cards. Was a little disappointed but at least I got something back
That was actually the other pre-print I got this year, but he returned my cards too.