"10 Grand"

Tim Carroll

5.00 star(s)
A little something for all of the history freaks!:)

www.timcarrollart.com/10grand.htm

Tim

mindbinge

5.00 star(s)
thats is awesome...as soon as i get some extra money I'm going to get you to do me up a Bradshaw of my fav pic.

Jaybo374

5.00 star(s)
Fantastic piece!!!!! The mediums you use for your portraits are unique both in their substance and their significance.

Not trying to play gotcha but you said that Franklin was the only non-president on US paper currency. Alexander Hamilton is on the ten dollar bill.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Very interesting.....You could use the bills for protraits of baseball players and you could do...Six Million dollar players...Bonds, A-Rod, Pujols, Griffey jr, Frank Thomas...Best regards, David

Tim Carroll

5.00 star(s)
Fantastic piece!!!!! The mediums you use for your portraits are unique both in their substance and their significance.

Not trying to play gotcha but you said that Franklin was the only non-president on US paper currency. Alexander Hamilton is on the ten dollar bill.

Holy Smokes! I learn something new every day!:) Shows ho wmuch we pay attention to the things that are common.:eek: Thanks for the heads up!

Tim

Tim Carroll

5.00 star(s)
thats is awesome...as soon as i get some extra money I'm going to get you to do me up a Bradshaw of my fav pic.

Sounds great....just let me know!:)

Nice! One day you are going to find someone to pay you to do that in real money. Will you be nervous?

Nervous would not be the word! I told my wife what you said, and she said that if someone handed me 10K to cut up for an art project - she'd try to find a way to pull a "switch-a-roo".:D I told her if I got the opportunity to cut up 10K for an art project, I am DOING IT - and YOUTUBE-ING it! The publicity of cutting up that much cash within this economy would be insane!

how long does one of these take you? i think it is very cool

This one took me approximately 12-14 hours. I wasn't keeping track of time as close as I do with some of the baseball card pieces.

unreal, oh by the way Tim ,the girl I workwith thinks you look like Adam Dunn.

Adam Dunn, huh!:D Is that a compliment or no?:D Tell her I can hit them as far as he can, too - I just chose not to.:p

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE KIND WORDS!

Tim