10 Topps Golden Giveaways (UNredeemed) FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pfinder

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I have these ten 2012 Topps Golden Giveaways, UNREDEEMED, for trade.
1 Braun
4- Halladay x3
5 Kemp x2
6- Pujols x2
7 Mays
10 Koufax
They book for $4 each.
Let me know if you need them. I can do them for ANY 20 #'D Topps Gold cards from any year. I could also trade them for $15. I can check a list or a Bucket too.
Here is a link to my set needs:
http://www.thebenchtrading.com/thebench/showthread.php?t=389958
Please let me know.

Hi there,

I found 11 2011 Topps gold cards... was curious if you'd do it for those plus some cash?? Or maybe break it up and trade 5 of the codes for the 11 gold cards. LMK please.

Thanks,
Adam

Hi there,

I found 11 2011 Topps gold cards... was curious if you'd do it for those plus some cash?? Or maybe break it up and trade 5 of the codes for the 11 gold cards. LMK please.

Thanks,
Adam
I could do the 11 Topps Golds and $5 or I could also " break it up and trade 5 of the codes for the 11 gold cards". Post up which ever you want If you'd like or I can do it. Please let me know something, thanks.

I could do the 11 Topps Golds and $5 or I could also " break it up and trade 5 of the codes for the 11 gold cards". Post up which ever you want If you'd like or I can do it. Please let me know something, thanks.

11 golds plus $5 sounds reasonable to me... I'll post it up after this. Do you want cash or paypal??

Thanks so much,
Adam

Back