1000+ Refractors/#'d/RC available in team lots - You choose the price & pay shipping!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ichiro51

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
1000+ Refractors/#'d/RC available in team lots - You choose the price & pay shipping!

I am trying to clear out all of my football inventory this season - in order to do this, I am putting everything available in team lots only. I have separated all of my base/inserts/RC/refractors/#'d into team lots - there are cards from 2008-2014, an assortment of brands (TC, BC, Finest, Mayo, etc.).

I will send you these lots up front for free - all I ask in return for these lots is that you send me the exact shipping cost (printed on the label) plus whatever you think the cards contained inside are worth. This generally breaks down to about $4-$6 for shipping, plus whatever you feel comfortable paying for the cards inside.

Below are some samples of what the lots contain - if you would like a team, please let me know and I will post it up and get it out to you

Teams that are gone:
Bears
Packers
Browns
Rams
Dolphins
Colts
Steelers
Patriots

Last edited: