11 Finest complete set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

You looking to trade the set? Or breaking it up for Tim Hudsons?

Only Hudson I have is a $15 jersey swatch card. Not going to cut it unfortunately. Great set and good luck!

What’s the value you put in the set?
I don’t have any Tim Hudson cards, but I know where I can get my hands on some, just need to know a little more specific of what you are looking for.

What’s the value you put in the set?
I don’t have any Tim Hudson cards, but I know where I can get my hands on some, just need to know a little more specific of what you are looking for.
If you look on the baseball wants heading you will see my Tim Hudson want list. I don't have a set value in mind.

I would love to work out some trades with you if indeed you have some Hudsons I need.
2004 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror Blue Materials Position "P" #180 (GU Jersey, #63/100)
2005 Bowman Chrome Blue Refractors #128 (#66/150)
2006 Bazooka Basics Materials #TH (GU Jersey)

Wants:
1) Greg Maddux cards I need
2) Red Sox: Pedroia, Benintendi, Bogaerts, Devers, Betts in BOS uniform only, Chavis, Dalbec
3) HOF/Retired Stars (baseball only): #'d/GU/Autos/HTF parallels

2004 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror Blue Materials Position "P" #180 (GU Jersey, #63/100)
2005 Bowman Chrome Blue Refractors #128 (#66/150)
2006 Bazooka Basics Materials #TH (GU Jersey)

Wants:
1) Greg Maddux cards I need
2) Red Sox: Pedroia, Benintendi, Bogaerts, Devers, Betts in BOS uniform only, Chavis, Dalbec
3) HOF/Retired Stars (baseball only): #'d/GU/Autos/HTF parallels
Any interest in any of these?
14 bowman chrome dualing die-cuts Mookie Betts-Aaron Sanchez
19 allen and ginter Xander Bogaerts g/u
12 topps a cut above Pedroia, Griffey Jr., Pujols
14 topps the future is now Bogaerts
89 score Roger Clemens error
91 donruss dk Ripken Jr.
97 ultra leather shop Ripken Jr.
89 ud Smoltz
10 topps legendary lineage Ripken-Jeter
91 fleer all-star Griffey Jr.
12 topps career day Pedroia
12 topps ref blue Middlebrooks

I have never seen one of these before 02/03 fleer ultra photo effect Greg Maddux

plmn