15 topps/heritage/opening day ft/fs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I am interested in the Chris Sale SP from Topps Heritage. I have 2015 Donruss Clayton Kershaw SP(81 variation), 2015 Topps Heritage Then and Now Koufax/Kershaw, also have a 2015 Donruss Jose Altuve Press Proof #d/199.

I am interested in the Chris Sale SP from Topps Heritage. I have 2015 Donruss Clayton Kershaw SP(81 variation), 2015 Topps Heritage Then and Now Koufax/Kershaw, also have a 2015 Donruss Jose Altuve Press Proof #d/199.

I no longer need the The Then Now Koufax/Kershaw the Sale for the Altuve Press Proof is an even trade can also use the Kershaw as long as its not a press proof as I have that already

I need the Laroche or Samardzija but I think those are worth more than the Kershaw Donruss SP. In the very least we can post up the Sale for Altuve. Prefer Samardzija if I can get it. If not the Sale for Altuve works for me.