18 Autographs & 4 Relics Super Break--2 2020 Elite Extra Ed. & 2 Mega 2020 Prizm Draft! No Shut Out

gwynn_fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi
Starting at about 3:05 out here, just getting every thing set. Click on view of YouTube to chat.

Second break went very well! So going a little bigger now with a Minimum 18 Autos & 4 Relic Break! Plus More!
The Break will consist of the following:
1) Two Boxes x 2020 Panini Elite Extra Edition Baseball Hobby Box Break 25 Cards per Box 50 Total
  • 8 Autographs Per Box
  • 2 Relics
  • 2 Optichrome Cards

2) Two Boxes x 2020 Panini Prizm Draft Picks Baseball Retail 60 cards per Box 120 Total

Mega Box Break Average​

• 1 Autograph Per Box
  • 12 Hyper Red and Purple Prizms
  • 4 Green Pulsar Prizms
  • 2 Silver Prizms
3) 4 2021 Topps Retail Fat Packs 40 cards per box 160 total 1 Royal Blue Walmart Exclusive per box
and
4) 2 packs 2018 Optic Baseball 16 Chromium cards per box, with 4 being Purple Prizm and at least 1 Variation card per pack 32 cards total

Total Cards available 362 Checklists available at https://www.cardboardconnection.com/

Here is how this break will work. There are 15 spots and the price is $35 per spot. Second Spot $32. Each spot gets you TWO teams! When you sign up for the break you tell me what your first team pick is (from unpicked remaining teams). When all 15 spots fill we will go back to the top of the list and pick 2nd teams in the SAME ORDER in which you signed up from spot 1 to spot 15 for your second team pick. Incentive to sign up to grab your teams early! You will get all of the cards of the all players from your 2 teams in this break.
BONUS: The Elite 196-card set includes 29 of the best Dominican Prospect League (DPL) players. These include Autos and parallels! If the Dominican player has all ready signed with a MLB team (i.e. Julio Rodriguez: Mariners) the card will go to that players team. If not, the cards will be randomized after the break.

NO AUTO SHUTOUT! I am guaranteeing, that even if both of your teams do not receive an auto, I will give you one from my personal collection!

After the 15 spots are full, I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

Draft order
1 bdink25 Tigers. Indians A's
2 bdink25 Royals. Red Sox Brewers
3 yankees1 Yankees. Angels Phillies
4 yankees1 Mariners Blue Jays White Sox
5 bdink25 Marlins Reds Diamondbacks
6 bdink25 Orioles Rangers Cubs
7 Jerryjtj Cardinals Astros Mets
8 Sasquatch Dodgers Rays Dominican Players in Elite
9 LArryG Braves Nationals Twins
10LarryG Pirates Rockies Giants

Bob Padres

Available Teams
Dominican Players in Elite

After 11 months off from work, I am returning April 15. So, the actual break will occur on a Tuesday or Wednesday after all the spots are filled.

If you have any questions, please ask! Thanks Bob

Attachments

• DSCN3309.JPG
    DSCN3309.JPG
    114.1 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCN3310.JPG
    DSCN3310.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCN3311.JPG
    DSCN3311.JPG
    114.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

gwynn_fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi
Thanks to you guys that got us off to a quick start.
Found two unopened rack packs of 1987 Topps to open for fun as part of this break. Pirates still available.
Bob

gwynn_fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi Guys
Have reached out to a few of the people from the earlier break, and the two that answered, 1 said his team had all ready been picked and the other said he doesn't get into every break.
So, thinking a couple options. One being, that you know someone who'd be interested in joining.
Second option, would be that, I drop out and just keep the Padres. Then if all are agreeable, I would have the Dominican cards be the 30th team and you guys could have a third team, hopefully $10 isn't too much to ask for that to get 'er dun?
Any other thoughts?
LMK Bob

bdink25

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hi Guys
Have reached out to a few of the people from the earlier break, and the two that answered, 1 said his team had all ready been picked and the other said he doesn't get into every break.
So, thinking a couple options. One being, that you know someone who'd be interested in joining.
Second option, would be that, I drop out and just keep the Padres. Then if all are agreeable, I would have the Dominican cards be the 30th team and you guys could have a third team, hopefully $10 isn't too much to ask for that to get 'er dun?
Any other thoughts?
LMK Bob
Bob, me and my buddy would be up for a third team @ $10 if it goes that way. Would like Cleveland and the Dominican players.. Plmk thanks Butch

Last edited:

Sasquatch

Prospect
Hi
Second break went very well! So going a little bigger now with a Minimum 18 Autos & 4 Relic Break! Plus More!
The Break will consist of the following:
1) Two Boxes x 2020 Panini Elite Extra Edition Baseball Hobby Box Break 25 Cards per Box 50 Total
  • 8 Autographs Per Box
  • 2 Relics
  • 2 Optichrome Cards

2) Two Boxes x 2020 Panini Prizm Draft Picks Baseball Retail 60 cards per Box 120 Total

Mega Box Break Average​

• 1 Autograph Per Box
  • 12 Hyper Red and Purple Prizms
  • 4 Green Pulsar Prizms
  • 2 Silver Prizms
3) 4 2021 Topps Retail Fat Packs 40 cards per box 160 total 1 Royal Blue Walmart Exclusive per box
and
4) 2 packs 2018 Optic Baseball 16 Chromium cards per box, with 4 being Purple Prizm and at least 1 Variation card per pack 32 cards total

Total Cards available 362 Checklists available at https://www.cardboardconnection.com/

Here is how this break will work. There are 15 spots and the price is $35 per spot. Second Spot $32. Each spot gets you TWO teams! When you sign up for the break you tell me what your first team pick is (from unpicked remaining teams). When all 15 spots fill we will go back to the top of the list and pick 2nd teams in the SAME ORDER in which you signed up from spot 1 to spot 15 for your second team pick. Incentive to sign up to grab your teams early! You will get all of the cards of the all players from your 2 teams in this break.
BONUS: The Elite 196-card set includes 29 of the best Dominican Prospect League (DPL) players. These include Autos and parallels! If the Dominican player has all ready signed with a MLB team (i.e. Julio Rodriguez: Mariners) the card will go to that players team. If not, the cards will be randomized after the break.

NO AUTO SHUTOUT! I am guaranteeing, that even if both of your teams do not receive an auto, I will give you one from my personal collection!

After the 15 spots are full, I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

Draft order
1 bdink25 Tigers
2 bdink25 Royals
3 yankees1 Yankees
4 yankees1 Mariners
5 bdink25 Marlins
6 bdink25 Orioles
7 Jerryjtj Cardinals
8 gwynn_fan Padres
9 Sasquatch Dodgers
10 LArryG Braves
11 LarryG Pirates

After 11 months off from work, I am returning April 15. So, the actual break will occur on a Tuesday or Wednesday after all the spots are filled.

If you have any questions, please ask! Thanks Bob
I'll take Tampa Bay as my second team!

gwynn_fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Slow down Ronny, not there yet, until I get a couple more replies on this Post.

And, Butch, appreciate the quick response, but we have to get responses from LarryG, Yankee1 and Jerry on if that would be okay for having just 10 People. Then we'd be ready for a second round. If we go that way, are you wanting the DRP and Indians for the second round? The list would like this

Draft order
1 @bdink25 Tigers InDians
2 @bdink25 Royals Dominicans
3 @yankees1 Yankees
4 @yankees1 Mariners
5 @bdink25 Marlins
6 @bdink25 Orioles
7 @Jerryjtj Cardinals
8 Sasquatch Dodgers
9 LArryG Braves
10 LarryG Pirates

Extra Bob with the Padres
LMK Bob

bdink25

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Slow down Ronny, not there yet, until I get a couple more replies on this Post.

And, Butch, appreciate the quick response, but we have to get responses from LarryG, Yankee1 and Jerry on if that would be okay for having just 10 People. Then we'd be ready for a second round. If we go that way, are you wanting the DRP and Indians for the second round? The list would like this

Draft order
1 @bdink25 Tigers InDians
2 @bdink25 Royals Dominicans
3 @yankees1 Yankees
4 @yankees1 Mariners
5 @bdink25 Marlins
6 @bdink25 Orioles
7 @Jerryjtj Cardinals
8 Sasquatch Dodgers
9 LArryG Braves
10 LarryG Pirates

Extra Bob with the Padres
LMK Bob
Bob, had to rethink what's going on. If it goes for me to pick first I would like the Indians and Red Sox for my two picks.
Will not take the Dominicans. Sorry for any confusion. Butch

LarryG

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I'm fine with +$10. Does this mean we will do 2 rounds of drafting? So, my 9 and 10 slots will draft 19/20 and 29/30 and not 27/28 and 29/30?

Larry