19-20 Certified and 20-21 NBA Hoops Basketball for trade/sell

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pinetarboys

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
***TRADED****Anyone interested in a Celtics Grant Williams 2019-20 Certified Freshman fabrics jersey(green) auto? Pic is on my bucket...LMK looking for baseball
Thanks Josh

Last edited:
Have some 19-20 Certified basketball singles up on my bucket, LMK if you could use them...Luka insert, mirror red/blues, etc....
Thanks Josh

If you would be able to find something on my site rotorob.webs.com. I would be interested in the Grant.

If you would be able to find something on my site rotorob.webs.com. I would be interested in the Grant.
Interested in these:
2019 Topps '84 Topps Autographs Red #84AMO Matt Olson, A's 3/25

2020 Topps Definitive Collection Jumbo Relics Blue #DJRCJTR J.T. Realmuto, Phillies 18/30 Red\Blue Patch

LMK Thanks Josh

The JT patch is $25, if you would fill in with any Celtics from your breaks, please post it.

The JT patch is $25, if you would fill in with any Celtics from your breaks, please post it.
Hey Rob,
the only other Celts I have is a Jaylen Brown 19-20 Certified base...or if there's anything on my bucket to fill in LMK...
Thanks Josh

Last edited: