1965 Topps FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mm1sub

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Picked up a nice lot of 1965 Topps low numbers. There are 24 total cards and 20 different. The cards would grade at least ex condition. There are no creases. A couple of soft corners but really nice cards overall. I a looking for 30.00 in trade overall. If you need the numbers let me know. I would be looking for hits to my Upper Deck, Topps Traded or Ultra and Studio want lists but will also look at trade lists. I am not necessarily looking for vintage for these because my vintage lists are pretty much stars and high numbers from 1972 and earlier.

Thanks.

Bryon

Bryon -
Please see my home page and let me know if we can work a deal for the lot. Building the set, but can use doubles for vintage trades.

Thanks.

Bryon -
Please see my home page and let me know if we can work a deal for the lot. Building the set, but can use doubles for vintage trades.

Thanks.

I can use your 2010 Topps #294 Babe Ruth. I can trade the whole lot for the Ruth. If that trade works go ahead and post it up.

Bryon,

Is there anything you can use off my trade list? I could use whatever you have, even if I already have them. Need some vintage trade bait.

Paul

Back