1978 Topps Baseball WTTF in Vg-ish Condition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

don money

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hello All,

I’m looking to trade for cards from my 1978 Topps Baseball wantlist. I’m looking for Vg-ish cards. Most are stars. Please PM me if you think you help me out. No trade too small!

Thanks, Chris

1978 Topps Baseball Wantlist:

Want: 5 Rose RB, 8 Sadek, 36 Murray, 60 Munson, 100 Brett, 160 Palmer, 200 Jackson, 300 Morgan, 350 Garvey, 530 Winfield, 540 Carlton, 707 Molitor, Trammel, 708 Murphy.

I have several of those. My set is complete. Do you have cards from 1957-1963 to trade? Or can sell very reasonably. Thanks, Jon

I have several of those. My set is complete. Do you have cards from 1957-1963 to trade? Or can sell very reasonably. Thanks, Jon
Hi Jon. Sorry, nothing to trade from those years. I’m in a position to trade only at this time. But thank you for the note.

I have the 36 Murray RC available for sale at a good price if you are interested. For trade I might consider a similarly valued RC. LMK Thanks

Hello All,

I’m looking to trade for cards from my 1978 Topps Baseball wantlist. I’m looking for Vg-ish cards. Most are stars. Please PM me if you think you help me out. No trade too small!

Thanks, Chris

Want: 5 Rose RB, 8 Sadek, 36 Murray, 60 Munson, 100 Brett, 160 Palmer, 200 Jackson, 300 Morgan, 350 Garvey, 530 Winfield, 540 Carlton, 707 Molitor, Trammel, 708 Murphy.
I know I have a Morgan, it is not Vg, much better, maybe you don’t a higher grade card ? Let me know. I was thinking about grading it. I would ask your permission to talk to Mike about the Murray if you pass on it. Thanks

Hello All,

Thanks, Chris

i have 5, 8 if you still need them

DONNIE

I know I have a Morgan, it is not Vg, much better, maybe you don’t a higher grade card ? Let me know. I was thinking about grading it. I would ask your permission to talk to Mike about the Murray if you pass on it. Thanks
Thank you so much for the response. Sounds too nice for my ****** set!

I have the 36 Murray RC available for sale at a good price if you are interested. For trade I might consider a similarly valued RC. LMK Thanks
Hi there. Thank you for the response. I’m not buying right now. What RCs are you interested in? And what value/condition would you put on the Murray?