1989 Topps Woodson Needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have a Woodson RC and it is #323.

We made a trade a few months ago and I "messed" up my 1991 Ultra Football want list. I made a typo and did not put #203 Wade Wilson on my list According to your site you look to still have this card and if you do, I need that to finish my set. So if you have it feel free to post the trade and I'll get the Woodson out to you tomorrow PWE.

Hey, Wilson pulled! Ya sure I can't get one or two more cards. To me, its worth it
I'll get back to you tomorrow evening with an additional need or two. If you send me your mailing addy, I can get the Woodson out tomorrow.

Here is the funny thing on that Wade Wilson card. You actually caught my typo on the 1991 Ultra want list. You noticed me duplicating #202 on my want list and you asked me if I needed 2 copies of it. I said I didn't and never realized that one of my 202s was supposed to be 203! Imagine my disappointment when I received the cards from you only to realize my typo caused me to have another "one and done" instead of having a completed set! SMH!!

Back