WTT/WTS 1993 Upper Deck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Anyone need anything from 1993 Upper Deck baseball? Dug the box out for a trade and figured while it was out, would see if anyone else needed anything.

I was thinking about putting together the set, as it is one of the few early 90s that I dont have. How much do you have and what would you want for it?

I was thinking about putting together the set, as it is one of the few early 90s that I dont have. How much do you have and what would you want for it?

I am guessing probably at least 600 or so. Would be looking to trade for basically cost of postage + maybe $5 in value for cards.

I dont have anything from your current want list - is there anything from my trade list that you are interested in?

Jeff

I dont have anything from your current want list - is there anything from my trade list that you are interested in?

Jeff

Should be easy to find something -- beyond my vintage and puckett wants, always looking for Lindor, Judge, Harper, Kershaw, Ichiro.

Give me a couple days to get a list together of what I have and than we can work out details. Thanks.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps

Members online