1994 Sportflics Rookie & Traded Artist's Proof (only need 1 more)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TxRyan

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Please let me know if you have any of these and what you are looking for in return.

'94 Sportflics R/T ARTIST PROOF wantlist:

49 - Julian Tavarez, Indians

Thanks for looking!!!

Last edited:
I am down to only needing 9 more of these to complete the set (94% complete).

Does anyone have one of these?

Thanks for looking!

I have to find my box, but I'm a big collector of 1990's parallels. Nixon & Butler may be familiar to me, but I don't know. Would need parallels wants listed on my site to trade at even close to even value. LMK and I'll make a concerted effort to move some boxes.

I have to find my box, but I'm a big collector of 1990's parallels. Nixon & Butler may be familiar to me, but I don't know. Would need parallels wants listed on my site to trade at even close to even value. LMK and I'll make a concerted effort to move some boxes.

Hi James, thanks for the reply. I'm pretty sure that you were my first bench trade partner, you helped me on my 1994 Pinnacle Museum set which I eventually completed. I would love to finish this one too as I am close and I already have the key card (AROD).

I have (7) 2006 Finest Green Refractors (#/199) that you need, maybe some other stuff, but best I can tell from the guides I have is that (5) of the green refractors would equal (2) of the 94 sportflics A/P cards. LMK.

Regards,
-Ryan

Okay, I'll look for the box over the weekend, one limitation I have is that I've recently healed from a broken foot, so as long as I don't have some heavy boxes blocking it I'll get to it to see for sure.

Edit: Well I had 15 of the 1995, but only 3 of the 1994 with Aaron Small, Eddie Zambrano, and Denny Hocking. Good news is I didn't break my leg this time after moving boxes to find my primary tough parallel box that didn't have them, when I had to climb that ladder I broke my foot falling off of to get the early 1990's tough parallels. Best of luck. Sure will be happy when my nephew moves out and I finally get to design my baseball room.

Last edited:
Well I had ... only 3 of the 1994 with Aaron Small, Eddie Zambrano, and Denny Hocking. ...Best of luck.

OK, thanks for taking the time to look and for NOT injuring yourself in the process.

This is a tough set because:
  • It was a Retail-Only product
  • It was released late in the year of a strike-shortened season
  • Player selection was horrible with only the AROD RC to save the set
  • Alas, AROD's controversies and decline have diminished this set even more
  • Very little collector interest due to all the above
But, heck, I am so close to completing it, I figure I might as well go for it.

I am down to needing just 8 more cards to complete this dreadful set. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

I picked up a couple on COMC, now down to just 6, see post #1.

bump

Please let me know if you have any of these and what you are looking for in return.

2 - Sid Fernandez, Orioles
32 - Garey Ingram, Dodgers
85 - Rob Butler, Blue Jays
87 - Gerald Williams, Yankees
133 - Troy O'Leary, Brewers

Thanks for looking!!!

Still looking to trade for these last few...

2 - Sid Fernandez, Orioles
32 - Garey Ingram, Dodgers
87 - Gerald Williams, Yankees

Thanks for looking!!!

No bench help on these yet, you could be the first! Who has one?

Want list updated! Down to just 3 needed for the AP set. Let me know if you have one...

Thanks for looking!!!

Yes, I am still here and still chasing down this set. I now have 149/150 of the ARTIST'S PROOF parallels from this much maligned set.

That's right, I am now down to needing just ONE card:

1994 Sportflics Rookie & Traded Artist Proof #49 Julian Tavarez (CLE)

I've not seen this card surface on eBay, sportslots, or comc in years.